Posts by Uni909

I have a friend of mine who is over 30 yrs old, never had a girlfriend in his life. He started to listen to Kpop a few years ago. Mainly because of the music, but also the sense of creating his own fairy tale that the girl groups he stanned where his dream girlfriends. It may sound creepy, but I think for him it's good to have a sense of feeling that somebody is there for him even though the girls are way younger than my friend. The matter of fact is he's been struggling finding a girlfriend for years and where we live, people are very judgemental and superficial. So that something like Kpop exist or the idol culture in general is a good thing. Can call it a therapy for many single and lonely men in my opinion.

Their movement is so sharp and elegant. Even the hair flick is in synch! :borahae:<3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So Hybe rebranded the supposedly I-Land girl season into R U Next right?

Nothing wrong with feminine men, they are cute. But I notice female Kpop idols are more comfortable talking with those guys than the more alpha male dudes. Both asian and western men. The only masculin guy that female Kpop idols seems to be easy going with is Gym Jung Kook. So are they just shy and feel more intimidated by masculin men or is it just they are afraid of relationship rumors?

If Mnet can get a hold on Miru 5 years after PD48 ended, then they are capable to recruit these girls too!

Murase Sae

Jurina Matsui

Shitao Miu

Honda Hitomi

The style is right in my alley! :borahae:

SO LOOKING FORWARD FOR NEXT WEEK EPISODE OF XG ''THREE MEALS A DAY''! I feel bad for laughing, but it's so funny! :borahae:

I find it strange and super unfair that Jessica can't even show up on anything in Korea. Not even low-level K-media youtube channels?

External Content twitter.com

It's so funny and cute that I feel bad for her! <3:teeheek:

The chorus has a very dreamy vibe that I like! :borahae:

Idols are now appearing on western award shows, with Aespa recently on Cannes. I was shocked and amazed by Jennie Calvin Klein photoshoot. She was looking smoking hot, but at the same time I thought to myself the sense of virtue of innocent that Kpop was used to be known for is slowly disappearing. Or is it not and the strong idol culture will still be with us for many years to come?

Former Izone Yena and Hitomi gives out greetings, also former Izone Nako will be the ambassador and FT Island Lee Hong Gi will once again lend his expertise for the show as vocal trainer. I notice there is a lack of interest for Produce Japan shows, so could these moves helped getting more inter-fans on board?

I wish him luck,but he's not going to have it easy in China. China is not what it used to be, it's more authoritorian and you can bet LSM will face a lot of obstacles since he's not from there. China is agressively trying to rid themselves of anything that resembles Kpop. They even purged their own successful Produce shows.