tripleS members receive autonomy in housing during inactive periods

• that's nice move for such young group

I understand this as your unit ain't currently promoting/working on album you can live on your own or spent time with your parents etc.

for now Jiwoo, Hyerin, Yooyeon, and Sohyun will be living outside HAUS

auto1.jpg

auto2.jpg

auto3.jpg

auto4.jpg

auto5.jpg

auto6.jpg

auto7.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's good for the members, but a lot of koreans WAV are angry about this news.

yeah but it's not your standard group tho

Yooyeon is 23 already

Sohyun is 22

the surprising ones might be Jiwoo and Hyerin but in same time if I remember well Jiwoo had only single room at some point, and Hyerin is 07 liner so after all that big promotions and well she is S2, at this point maybe she just want to go to home to Suseong-gu in Daegu.

• Do the foreigners get to fly back to their countries?

• [theqoo] GIRL GROUP TRIPLES WHO ENTERS THE "AUTONOMOUS DORM LIFE" WHEN THEY'RE NOT PROMOTING

External Content x.com

Tweet: TripleS' Automonous HAUSWhenever they're not promoting, during that time, they can live autonomously/freely outside the dorm
    The first autonomous members: Jung HyeRin, Lee JiWoo, Kim YooYeon, Park SoHyun

Xinyu: This is a breaking news
    - This is really real breaking news
    - During inactive periods, there will be autonomy in HAUS (dorms)!
    - Huh? What does this mean?

SoHyun: WAV might be a little surprised about this news
    - It wasn't easy to go through ASSEMBLE24 era with the 24 members while using 3-4 HAUS
    - Although I'm really happy and enjoy being with all 24 members together
    - There are some logistical/practical difficulties in real life
    - So during inactive periods, we are allowed to live wherever we want

DaHyun: That's right
    - Of course we'll all be together in HAUS during promotions
    - But during inactive periods, MODHAUS has decided to do this for us to live more comfortably
    - I'm sure there are people here who would like to live outside HAUS for a bit right?

JiWoo: Yes, first of all, me, HyeRin, YooYeon and SoHyun will live apart from HAUS
    - But because there are way more promotions than anticipated
    - We will still be visiting HAUS a lot
    - I think there will be more members who will be autonomous in the future
    - So we will keep sharing these episodes with WAV~

original post: here

1. No but are the fans gonna be able to live with 24 other people themselves through a whole year? This is so understandable

2. Don't the fans enjoy those HAUS episodes the most ㅠ It's a shame that they will remove those

3. Wow imagine living with 6 other people in a dorm, it must be so hard... Even with a 50 pyeong-wide dorm with 2 washrooms, it feels like a hassle

4. They should've just went with it without this official announcement

5. I can understand because they're 24...

6. What's the issue here?

7. Why aren't fans happy about it?

8. How can you even fit 24 members in only 3-4 dorms...

9. This is way better though

10. I feel like it's better to reveal it publicly like that rather than have weird rumors surfacing if they don't reveal it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!