Posts by centen

sounds beautiful :pleading:

aaaah i love seeing christmas decorations !!! when i was younger my parents would literally drive me around just so we can view all the house decorations it was traditions lol.

yesss, i miss my home scenery so much i reminisce all the time, i didnt appreciate it as much as a shouldve before i moved to the city :pepe-sad:

I know what you mean. It's so easy to miss the things right in front of you. I want to treasure those old memories too. :hug-raccoon:

I don't know but NSWER fanbases and people who follow them said something wrong is happening. lol looks like Admin trying to delete my post about this but this is what I found.

Your post wasn't deleted, it's literally on this page. Scroll up.

I'm sure the mods are just trying to stop the forums from being taken over by 500 posts that say nothing other than "OMG Jinni is leaving?!"

I thought STAYs have said that Woojin left though? Was he kicked out!?

Nothing has been explicitly said, but Bang Chan heavily implied that he did something that he shouldn't have.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why would they kick her though? Training her for seven years is a massive investment that they aren't going to recoup from her now that she's no longer with the company. She was a popular member of the group and could have likely made bank at some point with CFs or appearances.

The number of lines she gets on two of their five songs doesn't indicate anything either. Sooyoung got crap for lines for years and is still with SNSD. I mean, if we're going with that, then I guess Bae's out next? She got the least amount of lines in Funky Glitter Christmas.

ETA: To be clear, they could kick her for her breaking some rule or something like that. (JYPE's notice is VERY similar to what was said for Woojin.) I just think the idea that they had some personal vendetta against her is ridiculous.

Yes~ Taking this very small down to my neighborhood, I live right by a bike path that's surrounded by trees, so even though I know there are houses, like, right on the other side of it, there's a sense of getting away from things and being on my own.

And a few streets over, at this time of year, every house decorates their house with all these Christmas lights which is very pretty to look at.

This was a nice question, got me feeling gratitude for the things I get to see every day. :teddy-pepe:

Seriously? Love or hate their music, they've had a pretty good debut year. (Two single albums that sold ~500K copies, Dice charting higher than O.O, a cute Christmas song, winning at MAMA.) I wonder what happened to have her leave so suddenly. I hope she's okay, but it sounds like she's not only leaving the group but the company? That feels pretty big compared to the usual reasons (e.g. an illness that is difficult to recover from).

stop convincing people that they need to get a badge

pisces97 - you do not need to get a badge

I am living proof going aestheticless is good for the soul!!!

Let's be real here.. you just have a different aesthetic: one where you show off your ever growing hoard of akorns, like a dragon. I just turn akorns into badges. It's not that different really. :*

yes I varied taste , as long as I like the melody or beat w relatable lyrics is enough for me or song is passable for me
    I remember repeating back to back those two Dalshabet song on youtube before the TWICE Cheer Up sha sha sha phenomenon

Girls' Generation - FOREVER only song I passable now

Forever 1 really grew on me! I liked their B side Lucky Like That a lot too. B sides have been very strong this year, I think. STAYC's Young-Luv is another fave for me.

IDK, I think Bang Chan is likeable and people outside the fandom like him too, but does that really translate into sales? It looks to me like their sales before Go Live were pretty consistent levels, but really began trending upward with God's Menu and they had their cool Kingdom performances in there too. You might as well say that Ryan Reynolds reacting to Bang Chan resulted in more Canadian sales.

In some ways, Bang Chan reminds me of how second gen used to have a role for members who weren't the best singers, rappers, or dancers necessarily, but they were VERY charming, clever with a joke, and always had an interesting story, and they went on variety shows and did hosting gigs all the time. Again, I don't know that Leeteuk being interesting to listen to caused Suju to have more sales separately from their music, but it did result in people outside the fandom knowing who they were. I think Bang Chan has that effect: even if you don't know SKZ, you probably know Bang Chan.

Yay, I'm so excited! :excited-bee: Welcome Michael-6! You have such interesting and varied taste. Like calling out Chocolate Love from SNSD or good old Stellar! You have totally called out my two favorite Dal-Shabet songs too!

Did you like any of the reunions this year - Kara, EXID, SNSD... I think I got them.