Posts by breadz

I'm not sure if this is the only "proof" but MHJ said in the recent interview that they received a gold certification meaning they did 100k sales. how true this is im not sure.

This?

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Korean fanmeeting and album on hold... 2x Why does God allow fatman to live

It was HYBE that first brought up BTS in their media play against MHJ, not MHJ. HYBE released articles a day after they went public about the audit claiming that MHJ said Bang Sihyuk copied her to create BTS, this was before the press conference. The only group MHJ ever mentioned before the press conference was ILLIT, all other groups mentioned in the presscon were because she had to explain and deny HYBEs accusations that they made in their media play against her.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

First dcinside and now fmkorea Hybe shooters here sure do love using Korean forums that are overrun with incels as a gotcha 2x

Is Hybe protecting the members-parents ? :eyes:

External Content x.com

Where does it say "after recruiting NJ parents"?

This is true. Still remember what she said about poor Minji. "Way prettier when she was younger." That's a direct quote. Said it in front of the entire world.

I dont understand why some on here still shoot for her esp badguy who is supposed to be a Minji fan ;( . She is clearly a pathological narcissist. And it turns out most of her cleverest things were just stolen or "inspired" by others (jpn gg SPEED, Pink Pantheress, NJ latest single which was copied from an 80s song, etc).

I biased Minji hard, i've been shooting for her for months. That line that Mhj said about her made me sick to my stomach.

Koreans have explained multiple times that there was nothing weird or rude about what she said about Minji, did you watch the Eng sub of the press conference? The cultural context was explained there. Literal translations do not always convey the correct meaning of phrases.

Doesn't HYBE have projects with both Naver (Weverse) and Dunamu (some NFT thing)? They seem to be on good terms so why would MHJ go to them if she wants them to buy out ADOR?