Posts by Prongs

making assumations abt ppl is not cool, i never said i wanted these girls to be victims, they deserve a good place to thrive and become a superpower, i never said that they were groomed, the only good thing abt mhj is how she is able to treat nj like human beings unlike hybe and her amazing gifted talent for concepts and music. i never said something bad was happening to these girls, hybe would do something like that,

:pepe-tea:

Hopefully tikkitokki channel would post eng subbed version of whole livestream

they made partial translations on x.

It's always interesting hearing NTP mind navigating the world. She has idealistic view toward her job but at the same time still being realistic about the industry. She put creativity at highest place but never underestimate the role of money and power to achieve it.

And also her swearing are so fun to hear.

:pepe-mommy:

pr.png

Luckily that Jeff Benjamin dude reached out to MHJ and not write a completely one-sided article. It's enough for me given the huge influence Hybe have on western side.

I don't think this is correct. Jeff did released Billboard article with only one-side information. Tokkis who read the billboard article reached out to him through X and suggested to not just write from hybe source only. Jeff claimed he didn't know how to cantact mhj so the tokkis suggested to contact her IG directly. Only after that he contacted MHJ, but not before the article. There was no follow up article from him after that. I remember read in x he made some statement to keep the 1st article as it is. The revealed chats were after mhj interview released.

mhj work in industry for 20 years. She has vision to create label where production and management are the same. One of the reason cause she found (while in SM) that authority often limit creativity. Her way was work.

She's not the one who do business like this.

Steve jobs and Apple did this too.

while hybe stans is trying hard to portray NJ targeting adult male fans, and saying mhj is creepy to see them as her own kids, korean gp and hyeyon prove that the problematic one are indeed the sick hybe stans...

NewJeans proves to be the nations daughters after netizens put in their vote on which idols they would want as their son or daughter

September 26, 2024

[instiz - hot] Are there any idols you would want as your daughter or son?

date: 26/09/2024

AVvXsEgBn8VV2_lPfojUDCKw2mHHpxzon5ophC81bty6aQhgecd_OM_-1SRtd1S2d4H8PfV1iMg_IFpM8Vbxbc3UwJfZl8OPL3sG6byiVlE2q3K1EhS3NTUSRh5RwA8TC5hvAWF3PAI7RH1aQDkBVXYGriuGtfVhFk5gXs1BjSXnzWTeXdQEjD1DkQSu7ZJ9mQWS

For me, NewJeans Minji and ENHYPEN Jungwon

I honestly feel like I wouldn't have to worry

original source

COMMENTS

1. NewJeans...

2. NewJeans Hanni... Son will be NCT Mark Jeno

3. NewJeans Hyein, she looks like a baby but she actually is a baby. But I wish she was my daughter

4. Sakuya and Hanni

5. Mark and female idol Hanni

6. NewJeans Minji ㅋㅋ

7. Female idols NewJeans and Aespa Winter, male idol Seventeen Jeonghan

8. My son would be Mark and my daughter would be Hanni. Mark will probably eat whatever you give him and Hanni seems like she would eat well on her own.

9. NewJeans Danielle

10. If Minji was my daughter and Anton as my son, I wouldn't even need to eat food to feel full

11. NewJeans Haerin and NCT Wish Riku

12. Anyone who makes a lot of money...

13. For me Riize Sohee and NewJeans Hanni ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. I'm Hanni and Jungwonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll put them in my pocket and carry them around ㅜㅜ

15. Wonyoung and all of NewJeans...

16. I would be happy if anyone in NewJeans was my daughter

17. Haerin is so lovable

18. Wonyoung and Minji

19. Definitely Danielle ㅠㅠ If I have a daughter I will name her Dani

20. Hanni and Jungkook

21. Hanni and Doyoung

22. Haerin and Sakuya

23. Me too! Minji and Jungwon

24. NewJeans Danielle and &Team Taki

25. Hanni and Sakuya

love supporting a minor lover <3

You seems enjoy the idea these girls being victim so they can fit into your hate narrative toward mhj. You love to see them like they are target for your disturbing mind.

Are you sick or has mental something to keep pushing the agenda them being groomed? Or are you get satisfaction into thinking like that?

If All of this just to win argument, Get f t.h.e.r.a.p.h.y.

And don't cry to mods I was attacking you when you could not stop insinuating something horrible has happened to these girls.

Guys, come to her concert once and you will understand why people said her music is so good. Record version didn't do justice to her. Holsi sound mediocre but when I heard it in concert, it is :lighter-pepe: .

And korean uena said she's really good lyricist. Unfortunately non Korean could not capture it since we can only understand translation. Imagine her like Taylor swift. She has good story telling in all her songs.

I like that she doesn't stick to one genre and always push herself into something new. I want to see her experiment with all kind of music, and let her be artist.

Also,for holsi, she didnt used back up singer and recorded herself into 3 different key. It's so interesting listening the making of all her songs.

Hybe always fast to spread mhj wrong doing. If hybe have proof that mhj not doing her work for almost a month, nobody will stop them tell media about it. Why tell public now after mhj spoken out ?

Same like the sexual harassment case. If mhj did interfere hybe during SH case back then, hybe surely used it in the court.

Everything coming from hybe mouth is shit. :meme-lying:

lol now hybe is trying to frame jeff benjamin as a liar too

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

X villagers are ruthless, leave the man alone :cryingk: .

This team is quite impressive.

very organised, very demure.

:meme-happy-cry:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kinda feel bad for a guy.

But it's interesting that PR who sent the material to him is the new acquisition PR cpy.

:pepe-tea:

What the hell i was reading :PanikAtteck: ?

"He also writes the men's Critical Shopper column for Styles."

Okay, Now it explains a lot.

"hybe tried to correct article that said 1m copy instead of 38k. It is proof that mhj did media play"

Japan : no, it's 100k.

"But hybe just tried to correct something that is not true.they are company of ethics. It's not to diminish nj achievement"

Hybe: so because it's 38k, it's considered flop. Yes, it was overall bad performance in Japan. Mhj was bad.and nj being gaslighted by her.

Japan: gave nj sales award.

"But...but...but.....gfriend reunite under soumu. So it must be because mhj leaving.hybe is always right all the time"

It must be easy being hybe stans not to carry brain all the time.

:pepe-hips:

Im not really sure what that means. Mhj was hired by HYBE so technically she was a "hybe-installed" CEO no?

I dont know what is driving MHJ to be so keen on getting her CEO position back, and I could be wrong, but superficially it has always looked like MHJ being driven by ego and greed. And it continues to look that way.

Subsidiaries is not working like that. subsidiaries has their own management and financial handling. This kind of cpy business model allows parent cpy remain intact in case something happen to subsidiaries. CEO appointment in subsidiaries has nothing to do with parent company. It is pointed by board director of each subsidiaries. In ador case,since hybe holding the major share of ador, hybe also become board director of ador. So, technically, even if MHJ was appointed by Hybe to run ador in first place, Ador CEO is not hybe employee and Ador CEO is appointed by Ador board directors.