Posts by Praecepz

All of the song snippets from the radio show

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The part at 1:27 when they rap wasn't live either, probably because they don't know the lyrics or just don't want to do it live because it's too cringe.🤣 But 90% of the performance was live, for sure.

As far as I know, I might be wrong. But they record multiple live stage audios pick one, With some parts obviously missing, And then when editing the performances together there are bound to be some moments where the audio doesn't line up with the video. But looking at Ahyeon and Rukas fancam videos from a different performance they do match up. As I said, I could be speaking completely out of my ass. But from everything I know about music shows that's how it is usually done.

Finally, a YG group that can do a real live performance. The song is still a hot mess, sorry not sorry, but at least no one can say it wasn't live. The only lip-sync part was probably the last 10 second, because it was too clear, but that's all basically.

As a Babymonster fan who listened to this far to many times over the last few hours, That part is backtrack, as well as all of the Sheesh's in the chorus and the "Baby I'mma Monster" part where they put their hand behind their head. Roras vocal at the start where she pushes herself off the ground might also be backtrack, or she might just be a little quiet.