Posts by Exspn9399

The d riding is real

oh hi sweetie. Your oppa alcohol level is 0.22. He is a criminal and should be in Jail. He should leave BTS. OT6 is the way to go.

1st verse until the prechorus and 2nd verse of s class is very similar to Chk Boom. I heard S class playing in my head from the 1st listen. If you don’t hear S class then okay, but I heard it right away. Keep your insults to yourself, and accept different people’s opinions or just move on. These days you can’t say a thing about a song in kpop, because people like you will start attacking and whining.

No i absolutely have no problem if you dont like the song or critique the song but what in the blue hell in your ear that your heard s class and chkchkboom instrumental are same. I still stand with eminem

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is a blop for me. Production of their title tracks are not changing, that’s big no for me. I expected something new from the snippet of the chorus. Instrumental is S class 2.0, and song felt too underwhelming and short. Still Back door, Hellevator, La la la their best title tracks for me. Also, about production it seems that they always use same instruments, synths, bass and especially same auto tune effect. So their sound becomes very restricted and not versatile. I’m sorry but 3Racha ran out of ideas. Hope they get other producers to work with their future projects.

Idc if its a bop or blop. But how on earth this instrumental is the same as s class. Lol. Thats why eminem said f deaf people

Calm down with the links freezing my internet Sheesh.

And it's fine if people like it I just don't maniac was alright and they've had a few good songs here and there but overall it's mostly pretty shocking.

They have fandom who can sell tickets but they can't chart not on melon or get a hit pretty much anywhere ww. So ....

Again Lol, grow up its 2024 and you basically still talk about Melon,charting here and there...They basically can sold out any concert and their album can sold millions and millions of copies. They are in demand with a lot of big music festival, heck,Basically it was Confirmed that stray

kids will "curate" the whole night and

will pick which artists to invite (before

someone jumps I know it will be with

agreement with jype but still skz will

have a hand on the decisions as they

always did) They doing alright without the chart.

But you seems so curious about charting here do some research . Is japan part of your anywhere? And this is just billboard. Japan fans are the loyal one

Stray Kids dominates Billboard Japan's year-end rankings
    Billboard Japan released its year-end report on Friday, compiling music streaming sales data from Nov. 28, 2022, to Nov. 26, 2023.
    koreajoongangdaily.joins.com

Lol Grow UP...its 2024 already. You still stuck at who heard this noisy song, rap garbage blablabla. People do like Noise Music and So called rap garbage and SKZ is the best at it. They actually start rise to stardom internationally and triple their fandom from the most noisy music Gods Menu. And due to their Noise Music they were invited as a headliner for 3 biggest music festival in europe.

TikTok · Le Média Positif 🍀
    56.9K likes, 421 comments. “Les Stray Kids sur la scène de @Accor Arena pour le Gala des Pièces jaunes 2024”
    vt.tiktok.com

Look how everyone dduudduu the shit out of their lung

TikTok · Le Média Positif 🍀
    56.9K likes, 421 comments. “Les Stray Kids sur la scène de @Accor Arena pour le Gala des Pièces jaunes 2024”
    vt.tiktok.com

Look how everyone dont give a fuck mind you at the Gala they have much bigger artist like maroon 5,pharrel william,asap rocky but stray kids the one that get the crowd hype because of their noisy music

TikTok · yuta
    340.3K likes, 1410 comments. “MY SKZ ARE SO BIG😭😭😭”
    vt.tiktok.com

Look how SKZ make the crowd hype

And all of this is not even their concert.