Posts by whiplashed

This is definitely a poster child for a case of a nugu group having an identity crisis bc their company just jumps from trend and trend every cb to see what sticks lol, and the company isn’t even that “nugu” in the traditional sense bc isn’t it under sm label?

But anyway this song is pretty good :pepemusic: And the rappers are actually a lot more decent than a number of groups who feature predominantly more raps in their songs due to their concepts lol but i’m not gonna name names :pepe-mirror-glare:

stop tryna be smart lol. U just come off as weird. Just respond to the user properly how is that even hard? :rolleyes: "I didn't mention ive" in a thread that's discussing ive performance. :rolleyes: the users brought a valid point that it doesn't put things into perspective.

i would respond properly if I actually understood wtf they were asking me lol and they also didn’t say anything that challenged that the data put things into perspectives for me so if you don’t see it that’s your problem. it was new data for me and i got new perspectives from it; yall can fuck off if you want to force your perspectives on others 😊

Then you could just say you dont understand my question, which somebody already answered btw.

me: this puts things into perspectives

you: you make no sense. ive had this many streams 1st day

me: did i mention ive?

you: the other user’s post mentioned ive

me: what are you on about? i didn’t mention ive

you: how when that’s only 1st day playlist reach?

yeah excuse me if i had no fucking clue what you were quoting me to ask AND i already said I didn’t understand you multiple times lol. not gonna apologise for my essays of explanation bc i like to make myself clear and not leave the other person clueless about wtf i’m saying :oops:

How when thats only 1st day playlist reach?

i have no idea what you’re even talking about anymore lol yes it is a list of 1st day playlist reach, which doesn’t contradict anything i said, and the fact that ive had the streams they did with the playlist reach they had also doesn’t contradict anything i said, so Idek for what you’re quoting me and saying one-line questions that don’t have any relevance to my post lol

But that was literally what the post was about? Comparing 1st day playlist reach.

the only thing i said is that post puts things into perspectives, I didn’t even comment anything about ive, so what are you even on about? :facepalm: it’s just a list of data, which by default always puts things into perspectives no matter the trend. whatever people interpret from it can be subjective, but data itself is always transparent, hence “putting things into perspectives”

istg you gotta stop accusing people of downplaying ive when it’s not even true :facepalm:

Thanks for clarifying your lack of comprehension skills on a public forum - plz do level up - it is your own responsibility lol

lol I didn’t quote anyone else to disagree with them while also bringing up an irrelevant rebuttal that had no place in my post bc it didn’t contradict the previous poster in anyway, so i’m pretty good where my logical and comprehension skills are at :happyr:

so basically you replied to my post with an irrelevant rebuttal, is that what you’re saying, am i getting it correct now? :pepe-narrow-eyes: bc when you said you disagreed with me, in the very same breath you also brought up that sea kpop stans are not a monolith, but i had to read your mind that the first part in your paragraph was directed at me, but the second part in the very same paragraph was directed at “people”, not me, and it was my duty to understand that no, your reply to me actually wasn’t fully directed at me and i had to know when to engage and when to back off where it didn’t concern me like it was a minefield with no pointers whatsoever? ok got it :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Did I write that you did? I don’t need you to highlight your unnecessary key words when i understood it just fine.

I just wrote from my POV as a SEA fan that I disagree with what you wrote lol.

Literally your own reply lol:

As a SEA KPOP fan, this isn’t true at all lol - if you see other celebs that SEA fans like - not all are badass or stereotypical at all. We are not a monolith and will like different things - just like any other KPOP fans. SEA fans will like female singers for many reasons and combination of talent and visual style etc.

It’s fine if you disagree with me but you yourself replied to me and acted indignant as if i called all sea fans a monolith behaving in the exact same manner i described lol so that’s the only thing I address in my reply :pepe-use-head:

As a SEA KPOP fan, this isn’t true at all lol - if you see other celebs that SEA fans like - not all are badass or stereotypical at all. We are not a monolith and will like different things - just like any other KPOP fans. SEA fans will like female singers for many reasons and combination of talent and visual style etc.

Another poster already answered re the Vietnamese fan’s POV re Hanni.

did i claim anywhere that all sea fans are the exact same and all acting like a monolith? lol don’t put words in people’s mouth and get offended on your own :pepefacepalm: note the keywords in my post are “typical” and “usually”, and not “always” or “all of them” bc you know, there’s a thing called “majority” and that’s how a community can be perceived even with minorities acting differently in it :pepe-use-head:

Bc the type of female idols that typical south eastern kpop stans usually like is someone with a “badass” image like lisa or minnie, whereas idols with a softer and more vulnerable image don’t get as much love on the whole. They’re perceived as weak or girlish => inferior in those kpop stans’ logic. Completely archaic and misogynistic yes but it’s the reality anyway. Why do you think twice got so much hate in this region?