Posts by whiplashed

Do you actually believe they filmed them in everyday life. Be for real. With full make ups and hair done perfectly. You all are the same people who think BP actually slept in BP house. It’s staged and scripted as f

so did bp host daily slumber parties in their bathroom and that’s the reason filming them there was needed? or did bp members practice singing and dancing in there and the crew needed to capture every precious moment in that bathroom? lol OBVIOUSLY THESE SHOWS ARE SCRIPTED BUT WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PUTTING CAMERA IN BATHROOMS??? I NEED someone to tell me bc it doesn’t make any sense filming an area where there should be nothing exciting or meaningfully contributing to this type of show happening, scripted or not

Not yg uniting the usually bickering success stans in defending him in this thread 😂😂😂

Can’t believe yall think that just bc it’s a scripted show it somehow makes total sense to install cameras in the bathroom, as if there’s anything worth filming in there in the first place, scripted or not 😂🤪 Obviously no editor in their right mind would include compromising footage in the final documentary vids, but the question is what do they need to see in that bathroom in the first place and why do they need to gather footage showing the toilet, if in your logic they’re not gonna use it anyway? There’s yet to be any of yall defenders who actually gave a satisfactory answer for this simple question; yall should think about it first without blindly defending this just bc it was done before in other idol shows that your faves were in 😂

It's the slippery slope this thread opens the door to and the progression of the discussion within it bears that out.

you don’t have to look far for how quick the obtuse generalised accusations were to emerge after sliding on that slope ves, literally posted on this very same page :pepe-joy::

All the uncle fans shaking in rage at why they can't fap like underage girls and be left alone in peace. As of it isn't a proven fact esp with jpop idols that these older men only like them for one thing and one thing only. Just recently there was a viral tweet of a man jacking off IN PUBLIC to a woman just standing in line waiting for her food.

Some of the hot takes here are getting virulently stupid.

Apparently being a male fan of kpop is now equivalent to publically sexually assaulting women at food courts?

these flaming hot takes are trying too hard to score woke points they’re distorting reality to fit their narrative lol these people are doing more harm than good for people who actually try to further progressive causes bc they’ll be lumped in with these lunatics and won’t be taken seriously as a result :facepalm: very similar to the crowd who cries racism every 10 seconds, trivialising what racism actually means and diminishing its weight as an accusation. ik for certain that women and people of colour aren’t benefiting anywhere from these folks wielding social injustice issues as a personal weapon to callously antagonise any person they want, not as something actual people have to fight over for their very existence

For me it’s all the men here who claim ardently they only Stan of age and adult women but still feel personally affected. Why y’all so offended if it doesn’t apply to you I wonder. I mean I know why but like lol.

this is an idiotic take. for eg does a dude need to be a woman to defend women from being slutshamed? where even is the correlation lol some people just don’t like to see double standards and injustice and just want to defend what they deem as wrongly accused, and they most certainly can’t be every single entity in the world to feel offended on their behalf to defend them

but you don’t need to reply to me to accuse me of being a dude pedo for speaking out about this lol save your wasted breath

I mean, have you watched some of these shows and movies recently? A lot of gutter trash, so it's safe to say that a lot of writers are trash and probably do need therapy......

lol that's true, but there are also many writers who exploit their audience and deliberately write trash to profit off of it, not because they actually believe in what they write so :sweatr:

The premise of my thread is fangirls who are replacing their old past with the images that idols sell.

My replies are in concern of that premise.

Why is it hard to follow?

who said it was hard to follow? you're the one who brought up things to support your argument and i was addressing those particular things, so nothing i said was out of the blue or not brought up first in this thread so idg your attempt at deflecting here :reading-raccoon:

if you think any adult who enjoys such films/books is "trying to replace their own sad past with teenage media and need therapy" then I'm the one who doesn't know what to tell ya lol this is hilarious 😂

there are so many good books and films and manga/anime series out there that touch on universal social matters like family, friendship, loyalty, etc. and explore the characters' bravery, self confidence, interpersonal skills, etc., from multiple facets and points of view, and sometimes the plots are just very well written and entertaining and interesting regardless of the characters' age, but apparently people who enjoy them must all register to the nearest therapist because the characters are teenagers 😂

the funny thing is the people who write/produce those products are all adults themselves, which automatically means they must understand or relate to their characters at least to some degree, so does this mean all writers need therapy because they're sad sacks of shit who haven't yet grown up with their age? 🤔 oh wow learnt sth new today :thinkerpepe:

ironically your whole tirades from the other thread to this one just kinda shows how immature your mindset is with the black and white view you have of the world lol because that's not how it works. there are many, many, many tv shows, films, books, manga/anime series whose main characters are teenagers, but the underlying themes and messages in them are distinctly relatable to every person of every age, and deliberately so, because their writers didn't write those products with only kids under the age of 12 in mind, they wrote them with the intention for people of every age to enjoy them. "enjoying" doesn't mean obsessing over the characters' age or youthfulness fyi, in case you still can't seem to grasp that distinction. people can be engaged to discuss about a books's plot, themes, prose, a film's visuals, effects, execution, and anything in between. that's still "engagement in teenage media" but it has nothing to do with the characters' age. so your morality complex about gatekeeping people from enjoying things and accusing them with generalisations that aren't even true because you don't comprehend how different people can be different ain't the win you think it is

and before you question me with naming books or shows to prove i know what i'm talking about, just off the top of my head pixar/disney are masters at weaving a lot of complex adult themes into kids/teenagers' films (find nemo, the lion king, inside out, etc), and those franchises still get thinkpieces written about them to this day, mostly from adults, so are you going to call them all pedos or "not having grown up with their age" for engaging in and relating to films about literal kids? like come on, surely you've got more critical thinking than that

yikes noah fence but this is so ridiculous it's absurd to read lol yall taking the woke olympics to a whole new playground and looking for the highest moral high ground to stand on it's become a real spectacle and not in a good way. how do you people even navigate the world with this mindset? imagine shunning people from reading books about teenagers just because the characters are teenagers and therefore you must not enjoy reading about them otherwise you're a pedo? even when the books themselves deal with issues that are universal and anyone of any age can relate to them? what sort of dystopia is this? good god

Me in my late 20s vibing to NMIXX with Kyujin as my bias. :skull::pepe_akorns::pepe-dj::pepe-singing:

I know the topic is specifically about Uncle fans who follow young female idols, but I also saw some people mention "unnie" fans, of which I have been one since 2018 when ITZY debuted.

This is my confessional: Lily is 10 years younger than me, and I love her personality because I can relate to how awkward she is. If that makes me weird, it's better to own it I suppose. :toxicpepe:

no no, if you’re over 18 and you care about minor idols’ personalities in any way, even if non-sexual, you’re automatically a weird perverted pedo, no exceptions, i’m sorry I don’t make the rules :dancer-pepe:

The beats remind me a lot of hello venus’s wiggle wiggle, down to the whistles and the audible breathing lol is it just me?

Anyway check out the kpop twerking anthem if you haven’t :mooning:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A few random messages won't work. It has to be an effort of many fans. How do you think Lisa apologized for her CA? It took many months of her fans talking about it and eventually she had to come clean finally when asked about it. So the thread title is just a question, it's NOT saying she should get cancelled.

We all know how getting idols educated works, let's not act cute here.

again, idgas about what yall do in your spare time to “educate” your idols or whatever, i’ve already explained why your thread comes off the way it did in plain details in my post above, and none of what you said negated or even touched my point lol, so carry on :pepepizza: