Posts by trollacc

I'm a staunchly committed Gaeul guy, but Yujin is a very close second

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is that your final answer?

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this sounds horrible

External Content youtu.be

but this sounds amazing

i just have no idea now

She's been going kinda crazy lately :pepe-life-support:

It's really good apart from the chorus and post chorus. The chorus is very catchy and I can see why they did it but personally I'm not a fan of having so much repetition in a chorus with very few vocal lines, at least in K-Pop. I guess it's still a bop for me.

Touring just can't be questioned. It's the only flawless metric.

Every other indicator has its downsides and concrete example cases of when a group had good (insert thing) without arguably being that popular, for example:

- Digitals: Fifty Fifty, Momoland, Brave Girls.. all at the very top of digitals and suddenly nowhere to be seen

- Album Sales: Many examples of groups suddenly selling 1M out of nowhere for the 'million seller' mediaplay, just for the sales to drop 50% on the next comeback because "Chinese fans are boycotting"

- Brand deals: ILLIT going to fashion week before debuting, just maybe an advertiser is not paying for that but it's company mediaplay for image building :melon_think:

- YT streams: recent examples of MVs with 75% ad views in the first week (JYP :eyes:)

This thread feels like a setup :melon_think:

External Content www.youtube.com

First 2 Rocket Punch albums are insanely good. Red Punch is probably a top 5 all time GG album for me. Sadly Woollim ran out of money to burn at some point and the quality has declined a lot. I can't really blame them since the group never really got popular.

They've done ok with Eunbi but I do give a huge part of that credit to Eunbi herself. Eunbis career kind of turned around with Glitch and she's revealed that it was completely her own concept. I would imagine she has the final say in the musical direction as well, considering she is a competent producer. However, if I need to pick which company handled their IZ*ONE soloist best then it's without a doubt Woollim.

But considering this is a company that released some of the absolute biggest K-Pop songs of all time (like The Chaser), they've fallen off hard from those glory days.

:pepewhat:

It really depends. In general the answer is a big yes for me. However, pro bodybuilders who use steroids to basically obtain a male body - hell no.

On average men are attracted to feminine traits, gym freaks do have a tendency to find muscles attractive - I say that from personal experience because I hit the gym a lot and I definitely prefer muscular women.

What men would not find attractive (for the vast majority - there are always freaks out there):

- Overdeveloped upper body: shoulders arms etc

- Male levels of body fat with very visible muscle separation or worst of all - veins (extremely masculine)

But the good news is you're NEVER gonna be able to do that. Don't even worry about it and train as much as you possibly can/want. It's EXTREMELY hard for women to achieve 10-15% bodyfat or high upper body muscularity, you have to be on steroids or a complete genetic freak.

Love to see some Liz appreciation