Posts by yeonlights

oh my gosh you seem so nice. yeah I just kind of found one person and followed some of the ppl they followed. I thought that if I followed more ppl I would have more friends haha. i'll make sure to check out the guilds soon! skz is my ult so I think I might join that one. thanks for offering the akorns which I guess is to buy those badges. I think i'll ask for some soon.

thanks a lot

same with my mom. she's a 1st and 2nd gen stan and she doesnt understand how idols today can manipulate their looks so easily. i mean makeup did exist back when she rlly liked kpop but not in the way it's used today

hi guys. idk if anybody even cares but I thought I would stop by the forum after I saw it on the home website recently. tiktok and twitter have been rlly toxic especially to stays like me for literally existing and this place seems very welcoming which is why I actually made an account.

anyways u can call me yeon or yeonjae. im korean myself but I was born in the US. im a gigantic stray kids stan as well as an enhypen, txt, itzy, and blackpink stan too. I like to draw and I do a lot of digitial art whenever im bored. i may be super awkward at first glance, but once i get to know u, i might get too comfortable and overshare. please dont hate me for it lol.

i have decided a while ago that im non binary so please use they/them when addressing me. im still deciding on my sexuality btw, im leaning towards pansexual though.

i guess that's it. im not 100% i'll keep being active bc the forum is a bit confusing to navigate. im excited to meet ppl however. :smirks2:

easier theory : even if they dont look alike, they eventually end up looking the same because of surgery and makeup

im by no means claiming most kpop idols are ugly but purely facial feature-wise most of them are very average looking without the makeup, even after surgeries

I haven't heard anybody say anything like that before. it could be possible that makeup artists choose makeup specifcally for new idols to make them look more similar to their seniors. surgery as well.

ladies and disappointments, I bring you today an intriguing conspiracy theory that will surely make you rethink everything you know about kpop. im still new to this site so i may make some errors here possibly. while we all know kpop has got secrets, such as whether jimin and jeongyeon are enemies, or whether naevis loves aespa back, this one is different. let me explain.

have you ever wondered why a lot of kpop idols look similar? and no they don't look ALL the same. im talking hyunjin and yeji (I have a separate theory on them), taeyong and jaejoong, sullyoon and tzuyu. you name it. notice how each pair are in the same company. this got me thinking hard.

here's the explanation I came up with:

so when young people or kids get recruited by companies, they purposefully seek out ones who look similar to the idols they already have. or if they dont already look similar to anyone, they force them to get plastic surgery to look like that idol. for example, if this is true that means after sullyoon left woolim and sm ent, she was scouted by jyp ent not only for her talent, but because of her resemblance to tzuyu.

why exactly would companies do that though? this is harder to answer, to be honest. I think it may be since they want that idol's particular visual and vibe to keep going. and since that idol may not wanna stay in the company forever, they will debut someone younger with a similar look and vibe as them to stay in for longer. that is just my thoughts.

be sure to take this with a grain of salt bc I am in no way assuming this is the truth lol.

but hey! that's just a theory, a KPOP THEORY! have a nice day :danceb: