Posts by anonnymous

It is one of the darkest chapters in South Korea's post-war history, a site where thousands were allegedly enslaved, abused, raped and even killed.

Known as Brothers Home, it was supposed to be a shelter for the homeless, but according to witnesses and evidence from the site, from 1976 to 1987 it was the scene of one of the country's worst atrocities.

More than 30 years later, survivors are still fighting for justice.

101 East investigates the crimes allegedly committed and those said to be behind them now living in Australia.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1070's to 80's? I think this was when South Korea was on Military Regime and that regime ended thanks to student activist, journalist, and the citizens itself

I really believe this group has what it takes to rise to the top; they had the right debut song and first impression. (I also found out they were formed under Black Eyed Pilsung that produced numerous hits such as duhmdum, so sick, likey, only you, troublemaker, fiction, bubble pop, fancy) (and apparently one of the member is a daughter of a famous actor in 80;s top it off she is already the most familiar face to the public) this group doesn't have the big 3 privilege but they have one advantage; a good producer and not just any producer an expert one. So with this being said I am definitely watching over them. I don't know why I like this group maybe because of the same reason i'm drawn to snsd, red velvet, and twice aka pretty girls making pretty music, along with aespa, these are the only 4th gen groups that made feminine music

Except that IVE aren't pure rookies. They have two members from a big group. It's like they have the big 3 privilege. So I guess we can conclude that they don't have any "rivals", at least in the upcoming groups we know about.

they def have the big 7 privilege lol they r from starship but aside from that i can see stayc being in the top and their rival in terms of popularity and sales if their company marketed them right

they’re trashing my fave groups especially these aespa fans of course I’m gonna do the same to them

you can bash the fans itself lol wtf u don't even know these people personally y'all look like a damn fool tryna get at each other throats but your bias groups are friends?

I just wanna say that i’m not a fan of the group

I edited this cause

It’s so ridiculous to see thread comparing Aespa to “specific” company groups that haven’t even debuted yet. I know this mostly came from fans that are noting Aespa popularity and hopes that “specific company pre-debut groups” will counter it; i’ve seen comments degrading Red Velvet and NCT 127 which to me is so ridiculous because the groups mentioned above was not made to be marketable, it’s a surprise the mentioned groups above manage to sell well and is well-known by the general public. At this rate, i don’t think Aespa will be surpassed by their peers of this generation (coupled with sm market strategy and the fact that this group was made to be marketable) and I do believe with first impression last because it is evident with 3rd generation groups. I don’t think anyone can now beat Aespa even if the “specific company pre-debut groups debuted” because the members are well-known by the general public and the fact that they have countless commercials with well-known brands and establishments with the one surprising me the most is the bank commercial as this is a 12-month old group. The fact that they won a Daesang; i don’t think anyone from 4th generation rookies will managed to do that on their 11 month debut, it will take them years. I’m not that interested but i’m looking forward to “yg subsidiary company new girl group” and “jyp new girl group” and also “hybe subsidiary new girl group.” because at the same time some my’s are getting a bit uneducated and arrogant. I would like to end this one on a note that it’s a sure thing that Aespa is the leader of this generation and also not to compare but “specific company two groups within three years frame time stragety” is not gonna work if they want to overtake Aespa because it happened with SM; with people focusing on TVXQ and less for SUJU & Shinee but shit happened the focus shifted on SUJU sudden explosion in Asia and Shinee (however successful these groups are it is not on par with BIGB reputation)

with the way things are; i’d say ITZY is the RED VELVET of the 4th gen / AESPA the BP while IVE is fast-becoming the TWICE of 4th gen but STAYC AND ALSO IDK IF OMG CAN BE ADDED BUT YEA HOWEVER THIS IS JUST DUMB THESE GROUPS ARE DIFFERENT AND THERES NO SUCH THING AS THE SECOND RV LMAO RV AND ITZY HAVE DIFFERENT CONCEPT AND THEIR BASED DEMOGRAPHIC IS VASTLY DIFFERENT HUNS REVELUVS ARE LAWYERS

i'm just gonna watch on the side and enjoy all these GG debut and see people then try to find new arguments why their favs didn't surpass Aespa :pepe-flirt:

the whole " JYP GG are popular among GP so they'll definitely be the leader of their gen " argument was already used few years ago and see where we are now

i agree lol some fandoms were so arrogant back then but when aespa debut they are suddenly playing the ixxx is underrated card like yall

NAW. Do you see any of the gg exceeding bp popularity in the international stage that’s because first impression is everything and SM managed to market Aespa first impression into everything good and sellable and this is literally sm (00’ scenario) where sm debuted bg within three years framework and the result is a BIG confusion within the fans. Aespa debuted strong and they gained a solid reputation as compared to the talented Itzy that was given a mediocre debut song that resulted to the decrease of their popularity but i know they’re gonna get it back just like rv, itzy will never really decrease in popularity