Posts by Isastar

Hi everyone! :-) So many lovely people invited me to join you here (thank you all! <3), I decided to give it a go if that's okay :lover3:

- who are you?

My name's Izabella but people call me Isa and I'm a kpop fan since 2011.

- how long do you stan Twice?

I knew about them since the TT era but I was too obsessed with other groups back then to follow a new one. Then I lost interest in kpop for a bit and Twice brought me back to it, after I watched Perfect World back in June! I stanned them immediately, and now I regret not becoming a ONCE sooner.

- who is your bias?

My bias is lovely Jihyo <3

- what do you love about Twice?

I'm still getting to know them, slowly listening to their albums and watching MVs, but the first thing that comes to my mind is that they instantly make my day better and I smile when I watch them or listen to their songs <3 I've also seen a few interviews and some compilation videos and I adore their personalities - they seem not only very hard working and passionate about what they do, but also genuinely enjoy it and have fun with each other, they really inspire me :cutes: But I know I have still so much to learn and discover, and I'm excited to get to know them better! :claps:

I vote for Lulu <3

Her voice and singing always gets me, she grew so much as a vocalist since her debut!

It was my first time listening to DIA though, and I have to admit, she's amazing too!

For Luna, Salt Doll is one of my favourite performances of hers and also these:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(a duet with Amber so it's an added bonus :borahae: )

Edit: Oh, I forgot about this one! <3

I also live in Europe and know the feeling ;(

I tried to wake up for the showcases a few times, but I was a zombie for the next days afterwards haha.

It's a great thing to experience a comeback with other fans at the same time, but I just accepted the time differences and watch it after work, when I have time to relax and don't have to rush ^^

Wow, I heaven't heard this one before, thanks for posting! :love:

Okie dokie <3 Just let me know when I needs to start it after the MV drops <3

Hi! I just wanted to let you know I made myself a new signature today, because I don't think I'll have enough akorns to get the Twice special badge this month and buy something too. I hope that you won't mind, you were so kind to offer <3 But I saved the link to your shop and will hopefully buy something next month! <3

Yes, everyone commenting here is super nice and a few people invited me to join the guild :claps: I don't doubt it, I didn't expect to already meet so many lovely people and a lot of them ONCE! Making an introduction thread was a great idea :-) And I am going to say hi in the Jihyo thread, couldn't miss the chance to admire her :pepelove1:

Thank you, I stil have a lot to catch up on, but I hope I can ask for recommendations in the Twice thread and slowly do it. I kind of started from the newer things and I'm going backwards, but it's still so much fun ^^<3

ooh. thats as old as me!!

all their songs are~

Yeah, they've been around for a good while ^^

That's great to hear! Sadly, they're not actively promoting music at the moment, and there've been changes in the group, some members left. But they have a lot of good music :-)

I like the teaser but at the same time have some mixed feelings about certain things.

One thing that bothers me is Yen - I know that they want to portray the more human, vulnerable side of her, but the original Yennefer would never cry like this. That's why so many people see her as obnoxious and mean - normally she puts up her walls and seems very cold and poised, and there's only a few characters with whom she can show her softer side.

But that's just my opinion as a fan of the books, sorry for the essay ^^;-)