Vote for your favorite singer #1f(x) Luna vs Kiss & Cry Dia

• Who do you prefer ? 13

1. Luna (9) 69%
    2. Dia (4) 31%

Welcome to this vocal tournament !

I am making this tournament to give some appreciation to some well-known vocalists but also to not as famous female singers. So vote for your fave if you want, I can't control it anyways but please it would be nice if you give a try to the singers that you don't know about with the videos that I am going to post.

Vote according to your own criteria (technique, vocal tone, emotion, a bit of all that) and try to not impose your criteria to others. We all have favorite singers for different reasons at the end of the day. It's just for fun, don't take the poll result too seriously.

First match : f(x) Luna vs Kiss & Cry Dia

I will post some videos to highlight their talent. Feel free to post more videos if you like one of them.

Dia :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Luna :

• I vote for Lulu <3

Her voice and singing always gets me, she grew so much as a vocalist since her debut!

It was my first time listening to DIA though, and I have to admit, she's amazing too!

For Luna, Salt Doll is one of my favourite performances of hers and also these:

External Content www.youtube.com

(a duet with Amber so it's an added bonus :borahae: )

Edit: Oh, I forgot about this one! <3

• I love all the performances. She is really amazing. The duo with Amber was emotional.

• Luna!

Still a bop I love

External Content open.spotify.com

:dancer::dancer:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!