VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE SINGER #2 SNSD Taeyeon vs Apink Eunji

• Who do you prefer ? 27

1. Taeyeon (22) 81%
    2. Eunji (5) 19%

Welcome to this vocal tournament !

I am making this tournament to give some appreciation to some well-known vocalists but also to not as famous female singers. So vote for your fave if you want, I can't control it anyways but please it would be nice if you give a try to the singers that you don't know about with the videos that I am going to post.

Vote according to your own criteria (technique, vocal tone, emotion, a bit of all that) and try to not impose your criteria to others. We all have favorite singers for different reasons at the end of the day. It's just for fun, don't take the poll result too seriously.

Second match : SNSD Taeyeon vs Apink Eunji

I will post some videos to highlight their talent. Feel free to post more videos if you like one of them.

Taeyeon

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Eunji

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• It's about who you prefer as a singer by just taking into account their talent though not their songs. ^^

Oh well sometimes I get influenced more by how they represent their voice aka their songs cause I'm not really an expert lol

But based on voice alone Eunji it is

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• I prefer taeyeon’s vocal colour and how she delivers what she sings, for the lack of a better word. Eunji’s definitely skilled but I don’t feel as moved when i hear her

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!