Posts by MissBehave

Also this

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A bit cute for me. I've heard of baby vox though. I don't even follow ggs. Are they really nugu?

Whyyyyyyy would you do that? Well si last they weren't on that number long lololol

Oh, that makes sense. I could totally see how you would get turned off by bad performers. Honestly, it's hard for me to like a group once I discover that they are awful on stage, whether it's really terrible vocals, lack of stage presence, or zero effort/a clear lack of giving a fuck

yes and i DO NOT like black6ix lol

the most nugu song would have to be....

External Content www.youtube.com

Oh, not bad and I like the first rapper.

I have it a Like cuz they were on 666 like and I don't like that lol

Kang Hyewon's winter special album

The light by The Ark

I actually already like that song by The Ark. I discovered them when I saw this dance cover

External Content youtu.be

The other song, she has a pretty voice.

An ost with 7K listens and I have over 100 listens alone :emotionalpepe:

Oooh i liked it. Added to my playlist.

This is pretty too

Here's a boy group that I really liked, their vocals were incredible

The first two weren't for me, but i liked the third one!

Pushing 8 years and still not even 100k views

Well, i just have them another view. That style isn't my thing, but the first girl has a really pretty voice

I recently stumbled across this 2nd gen sounding song, but it's not 2nd gen. I like it. Seems very nugu though, so nugu that I'm wondering if even xx-jenn-xx had heard it.

External Content youtu.be

What's the most nugu song that you like?

Well, maybe, it could also be just that the actor isn't well-known and the projects don't have much information on the internet. The person is still adding evidence points to the twitter thread. One thing I am not sure of is how do they know this Instagram account is associated with this name.

edit: There must be many unknown actors and TV shows we pass by every day, that are not advertised in the news or internet news because they are not that famous, I don't think no information in itself proves that this is fake.

If it ends up being a hoax, it reminds me of that guy from the documentary "Don't F*** with Cats" who faked an entire celebrity existence for himself online