Posts by eve-87

The way Handong just K.O -ed Siyeon like that had me in tears ! ;(:-D What a power she's been hiding all this time. No more holding this pain, it's handing out pain now.

Also in the first game the production team got their "revenge" on Yoohyeon for being so chill in the hospital.

Jiu and cockroach ^^ I can't with them.

This episodde is endless meme material, tears of laughter.

Highly recommended watch!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

To me Euphoria + Arcade are winning songs from last decade I still listen to quite regularly and I find them best. I voted for Euphoria because it's really iconic and one of the biggest marks of ESC.

At the time of the contests I also really liked Heroes, Amar Pelos Dois and 1944 but I haven't listened to them in a looong while.

Zitti e Buoni is still new so I guess I'll see in few years how it holds up.

If you are by any chance in a mood for some R'n'B ballads to listen to at night (or day)

I have few old performances saved:

Finally in HD, Come Closer with live band

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Second as the title suggests; second

"That's forgotten" I love this song so much, sorry for quality but I'm glad that this performance is up on YT.

Their first album is a mastepiece. Highly recommend to listen to it . They've won Seoul Music Awards "New Artist Award" for 2006 and recieved critical acclaim.

Some additional suggestions from are: Far Away ft. MC Mong, String, Fly Up With You Tonight ft. Bobby Kim, Watch Out

And bonus something fun(ny), if DC has "Love Shake" as their "dark" past then B.E.G has "Oasis" and this performance which is pure serotonin, it's funny to see especially Miryo and Narsha in such bright concept + Baby Gain! Summer vibes 2007.

Dreamcatcher to attend to the 2021 Dream Concert which is going to be held on June 26th!

https://www.kpopstarz.com/arti…up-27th-dream-concert.htm

Will Jiu summon the rain again? The intro choreo w coffin, dancing in the rain and holy visuals! I am excitied and curious what will they do this year.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E35RrxpXoAE_Fhq

4th episode of Dreamcatcher Mind!

Cold blooded SiYoo going to blood room and GahJi being both brave and scared. Then that Sua trailer is worth every penny. In your theatres, summer 2021 :-D A must seel

Edit: grammar eh

I'm completely not feeling usual atmosphere of excitement as I usually do before big tournament. It just feels scattered - like it was more qualifications, but I hope it will change when the actual games start.

They better not do this "many countries" again. Not to mention so much travelling during pandemic simply feels opposite of what they should be doing.

Third episode is up, it's part one of haunted hospital

One word; Sua ^^^^^^

I'm relating to Dongie ;(=O

Glad they allowed her to team up!

Well, a group can always cancel, it happens all the time. But Dreamcatcher has no reason to disband anyway. If anything, it shows that the original MINX members probably signed new contracts when they redebuted as DC. If so, they shoud remain under contract until late 2023.

They most likely didn't, this screenshot is from Idol Picnic, August 2020

Debut date: September 18th, 2014.

videoplaybacqr34etrtk.jpg

From past perspective: Back in late 2016 in pre-redebut time it would be unwise from members personal interest to prolong their contracts. Minx already failed and their new group was about to be very risky in kpop field going with rock sound, imagine if they failed again after a year or two, with extended contracts they'd have another 5 or 6 more years left in Happyface Ent. basement (CEO seems like a decent guy but you never know if he'd let them go free to move on with their lives)- and those here who read interviews about Minx failure know how hard it was for the members mental health.

Anyway I'm really glad all signs point to renewal though, hope they can get few great more years and I'm excited what's more to come soon.

Dreamcatcher's First Reality Show starts this Wednesday on their youtube channel, 8PM KST!

Finally, I can't wait!

External Content twitter.com

Also Dongie's special clip from few days ago to soothe your hearts and souls if you're having bad day.

Tone of her voice is so beautiful and aesthetics of the video as well.

Generally speaking I'm not big enthousiast because of damage it causes to most of idols scalps and many companies love to switch it every comeback so they go from dark to bright to dark often. However I cannot deny how great many idols actually look and me being Dreamcatcher fan, I love Jiu's blonde in Deja Vu era but after that she did purple for Scream and it was later very, very damaged. Now for nearly a year it's been black and she looks just as beautiful so I hope she doesn't wreck it again and keeps it natural.

Wow I've been following them (Mystic NGG) since late 2019.... so all of this of her training with the girls, doing dance practices and stuff and basically announcing her as Mystic Rookie was company media play from the start to get clout and interest from her already exisiting fanbase... since there was no intent to debut her in the group at all.

I'm guessing then her reason for leaving the company was actually lack of solo activities and releases as in proper debut solo album or single and not special projects like she did with Yoon Jong Shin.

It's dissapointing but it's good she got some knowledge and experience out of this as well . I wish her all the best and wonder what she'll do now.

People cancelling this entire group and ruining their careers over accusations which are backed up by zero legitimate evidence. People think they know what's going on because they watched some old video where one member made a silly face at another. This is basically the world in 2021. This girl could be lying through her teeth for all anyone knows. Does no one remember how Hwayoung ruined T-ARA and later turned out to be completely full of shit?

Hyunjoo's brother released her hospital records so there is evidence of her suicide attempt:

External Content twitter.com

Corporate greed always wins without consideration the damage it causes to people.

I don't know if it's fault of Spotify or KakaoM's as retaliation for Spotify entering Korean market but I hope it will be resolved soon.

Fans as well as artists are suffering and their income can be affected if it lasts more than few days.

If it's Kakao I don't know why they think it's such a good idea to go to the extreme, it shakes their image of reliable distributor. Companies for sure will think twice before they choose their distributor next time/contract/album. Maybe Spotify is being petty as well. I think it's most likely both sides that are at fault here.

I wholeheartedly miss Google Music, I liked it because as user you had a choice - you could either have paid subscription streaming service or buy each album or song digitally as you pleased. I liked buying digitals and they also allowed you to download your library as back-up. But nothing lasts forever and they replaced it with Youtube Music

1. Deja Vu

2. Chase Me

(this ^ took me like half an hour to contemplate about it, actually Deja Vu won in this moment)

3. Good Night

4. What

5. Odd Eye

6. You and I

7. Piri

8. Scream

9. Fly High

10. Boca

Notes: Talk about head and heart ache, having to grade them in numeric places felt like betraying own child or something. I need to emphasize that my range of affection for Dreamcatcher songs listed here goes from "Infinite Love, play this on my funeral" to "OMG, I Love This So Much".

-------- Mariana Trench ---------

(ok that's slight exaggeration ;-) )

11. Why did you come to my house?

12. Love Shake

Minx stuff is completly not my style, but I love Siyeon's high notes slayage in WDYCTMH and I confess to bopping to Love Shake at 3 a.m sometimes. A guilty pleasure for sure... but I think WDY... in general is a better song of the two.

Honestly even though there are Wind Blows promotions starting tomorrow and remaining fansigns I think 100k on Hanteo might be out of reach this comeback. I think realistic aim would be around 85k maybe? We're in 4th week (wow time flies) already. I hope to be proven wrong of course! :)

If they continue the current pace of growth, next one could/should/would be it!

Odd Eye and Scream are my favorite title tracks from Dystopia, while Boca is actually a song that introduced me to DC and made me listen to their songs and discover them. With passing time however it didn't pass a frequent or rather repeated listening test for me. I was streaming it at the end of the year when we were going for 30M views and just after 3-4 listens I found it actually monotous, especially the chorus. I still love it but I feel it shines more because of members talents like Dami's rap&great vocals plus I love the message and lyrics of the song. Solution: listen from time to time so it feels more fresh.

So far I've been streaming OE since it's been released and I still can't get enough of it each time I listen and wish it lasted longer. I find it exciting and it gives me great kick of hype and energy while still having beautiful more subtle moments. Same as with Scream and Boca I love the message of the song. That's a pretty good indication it will be a longlasting or even everlasting song for me.

Actually if I think it about it back to Nightmare series and Deja Vu, Boca is probably my least favorite DC title track while still being solid 8/10 i'd say.