Posts by eve-87

Interactions post

Whoa! After Scream, Bang Chan recommends more Dreamcatcher, taste!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also we had Hot Issue (Yewon big InSomnia finally met Yoohyeon in person<3 ), Weekly, OMG and ONF interactions.

Kinda getting nostalgic to see them as good sunbaenim to their juniors, while they're not that old of group themselves.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jiu don't mention it !^^ (Actually it wasn't MuCore, Hot Issue came to DCCompany to film BEcause challenge with them!

+ Letter and signed albums <3

Weeekly (they know each other from MixNine)

ONF

OMG Arin

Good to see a lot of promo and interviews - the one for Pop&Kultur from Turkey is great too!

English: https://www.popnkulturmagazine.com/dreamcatcher-august-2021/

External Content www.youtube.com

Inkigayo Stage. I love them. Great performance :love: 

Siyeon's wig :wow:  <3 Their outfits! <3

E8QsVcSVoAg1Uxl.jpg

JiU's black hair and bangs + that expression change :love: <3

----

Old videos

MNET uploaded previous performances from KCON:TACT from fall 2020

Scream

BOCA

Break the Wall

Red Sun

Band version delivered <3 Love this. After almost a week from release I must say this bridge might be their best and Dreamcatcher has great bridges. It's so beauiful, those vocals from Siyeon, Handong and Yoohyeon then Sua's haunting whisper rap with backup vocalization <chef's kiss>

Fire! Glad sales are growing :thumbup:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/08/brown-eyed-girlss-jea-parts-ways-with-mystic-story

Jea has left Mystic as second member, after Narsha. Jea, Miryo and Narsha had signed at the same time in 2015 after leaving Nega Network, so probably Miryo's contract is up too? Whatever happens I hope they can still gather to make album one day in the future (that is if Gain recovers well)

I am curious where JeA will go now.

Gahyeon rules us all

3972-elmorise.png?t=1627664056

You may like this version as well

32395_original.gif

Gosh the MV just blew me away... the attention to detail and whole sets and props are the best ever for them. Odd Eye was visible budget increase and for this DCC must have robbed a bank ^^ But seriously this means they're making nice profits.

The song is great, not the very top of my fave title tracks but kinda in the middle of ranking. I have 2 small issues 1) Dami's rap kinda doesn't fit for me I don't know if it's delivery or maybe the song would do without any rap. Second is vocal processing on Siyeon's part: c'mon let me hear her raw fire vocals! With these eerie and retro vibe to MV and music it would do without distortion from Odd Eye era. But OK - that's me nitpicking, overall it's a great part of the song and the hook is stuck in my head.

Also forgot to mention all the throwbacks to old MV's like Chase Me, Good, Night, You and I, Piri.

I wonder if it's standalone story or introduction to new story (I couldn't watch showcase and haven't seen it yet).

This doppelganger theme had me thinking that next era may be about bad and good sides of people.

AlcoholCatcher in last episode of Dreamcatcher Mind :pepe-toast:

Suayeon flirting, tipsy members making phonecalls to Kei and Arin ^^

Chaos is delivered in a dose worthy of final and sums up perfectly those 10 weeks

This was such fun (with 1 touching episode) ride and I wish for season 2 with all my heart

Is Yoohyeon a troll?

Actually after the medley dropped this is the brightest album ever :huh:

This is so interesting that it's hard to guess, quite the dispersion between bright and dark. My quess is summer with dark twist, like Fly High. Perhaps with more mature vibe than them being in boarding school like setting. Maybe song is like that too. I also thought for a second of something cheerful and uplifting such as 2nd song for fans "Over the Sky" but then remembered about Weekly Idol short vlive spoilers and their gestures at "Together Again" concert too.

First pic totally reminds me of this: An actual trip to the beach in a van or camper

Second pic reminds me of Dystopia trilogy with the tree and those dresses that appeared in few photoshoots through out trilogy.

Thrid pic as an alternative theory to brighter song one: creepy and chilling vibe loosely (or not??) connected to the movie "Us".

Mystery Code finally dropped and what DCC said is: InSomnia, a whole circus especially for you! ^^

Blue letters when combined form 2021 0730 and smart people deducted that those roman letters form word(s) "BE CAUSE"

We'll see if it somehow checks out. Last time people speculate based on mystery codes that it could be like greek goddess concept but it was cyberpunk.

This is nice theory how it would link to nightmare/dystopia theme.

Also circus theme reminds me of Sunny Hill "Midnight Circus" but Dreamcatcher style it would be even more creepy/more horror?

I love this song so much.

It's my second comeback, I can't wait for what they prepared.

InSomnias waiting for Mystery Code for whole week and counting:

What DCC have in their store? I wonder too, theories floating of special OST/collaboration of some kind seem plausible. Timing of the comeback during Olympics implies it wouldn't have much pressure since almost all music shows are cancelled anyway. Interesting, interesting... hope they'll spill news soon. I'm intrigued, I guess that's the point of this unusual silence.

Speaking of Rose Blue, it's kind of in middle of my list of DC songs by favorite, I enjoy a lot of it but for me it's the verses that kind of fall a bit flat or maybe better wording it didn't deliver full potential, I love chorus (Siyeon and Sua's high notes) and instrumental part and the bridge though. Overall, a solid DC song. MV is a masterpiece, beautiful storyline, Sua in those chains being all angsty, JiU and Gahyeon </3 and I wish for part II when Dongie comes back and saves JiU from the crystal. That would be awesone.

Today's episode DC Mind if of course as expected :-D. It's fun to see them openly discuss dating stuff. Yoohyeon got so fired up it was hilarious, girl who did this to you? also Dami "kinda" ghosting a person and Sua gave impression she was ghosted on. Anyway the last part of the debate had me ":?:^^ " I'm just gonna say I'd take my 10 million won and dignity :-P

It's based on album certification?

Yes. I wondered too how it works, I guess it depends which store you buy and if you can authorize purchase yourself or like my local store does it themselves. It suprised me why for example Rose is so low despite really great sales. So I guess it depends where most people buy as well, not only the store being "just" Hanteo certified. But it's a nice thing to be included still.

Me too, I wonder what remaining few episodes are going to bring.

For finale I would love to see a nice get-together like at campfire with food and talk and maybe even sing a song with guitar that hopefully would be longer than 15 mins.

If it doesn't happen now maybe if there's next season.

+:thumbup: Nice news :thumbup:

This time is PUBG or more like DCBG

You can tell they've had a blast ^^ and I'm sure all InSomnias would happily watch full uncut version me included.

This is so fun!

That is what I have been thinking seeing this all unfold...

I wish there would be medical program or a guidance program of some sorts that would help idols and people recover their sleep health.

The amount of people in the industry self medicating on dangerous drugs is alarming. I'd guess their sleep patterns are so messed up that standard sleep medicine doesn't work for them.

Insomnia combined with depression and anxiety is really bad and also amplifiyng the other two.

I'm shocked and then not shocked at the same time. I just feel for Gain so much... She's lost 2 of her best friends to suicide in 2019 and before that she had history of insomnia, anxiety and depression for few years.

As for insomnia I'd guess at this point of Kpop popularity and pressure within industry that it's an occupational hazard disease for idols in general. It's so unheathy to have your sleep disrupted or absent for such long periods of time and companies just don't care because they want money (well I'd say idols do too but I doubt at expense of their health) and they "squeeze the lemon" to the end.

I've watched a lot of behind the scenes and programs on Brown Eyed Girls and their schedule starting from hitting Abracadabra peak that extended past also succesful Sixth Sense promotions (that's mid year 2009 to early 2012 basically) was insane plus since 2010 to 2017 Gain had regular solo releases so it piled up even more.

She's been inactive in industry since her problems in 2017 to 2019 for BEG's "Revive" album, and since Revive to now - there were rumors of a solo but nothing specific ever came out.

I just hope she's better now ;(

Episode 6 is up.

It's hilarious and then very sad. Get your tissues ready.

Just gonna say it's so brave of Yoohyeon to let us see her open up like this. Hope there won't be insensitive idiots and trolls asking her million questions about it on weverse and vlive.

Sua's segment was... as expected ^^

They totally looked and performed great at Dream Concert :love: Gahyeon's new color is beautiful. Siyeon and Dongie also made my heart skip a beat.

I was worried for Sua yesterday because of her dehydration but she was great. It was good thing she skipped the red carpet and concert closing and went straight to dorm to rest.

Today she was in great spirit and assured everything is fine and she's fully recovered,

Today (June 27th) was also a big day. They had 2 fan signs in person for the first time in year and a half.

They were so happy to see the fans live after such long time. For Dongie it was even longer - since Deja Vu, so almost 2 years.

Protective glass was in place to prevent contact and there was 45 people per each fansign I think.

Safety first

Siyeon yesterday vs today. Siyeon totally killed me yesterday and today was just soft hours to let us recover from that.

To close - group pics after the fansigns