Posts by giskard

thanks for the song but hmmm...not really my thing...

your boomer musical radar is off unfortunately :-)

well I'm a boomer and these are some of my fav MMM songs.

live version is best of this one.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

silly addicting :)

External Content youtu.be

Kataphract

you are the biggest alexa fan on AKP i think lol

she did well. You could hear the high note at the end was a big of a struggle but she hit it.

I need more of this Alexa.

oops not kpop

Underrated Masterpiece :pepemusic:

cool song, too bad esNa got treated so bad with it though.

I kinda figured something like this would probably happen since she didn't sign near the same time as Hwasa.

Korean national treasure.

not complicit enough.

at least she recognized the hypocrisy of the "Golden Trump" lol.

I always wonder how it is that "Conservative Christians" have also somehow decided that Guns are such an important part of their religion.

Those people are providing nothing of value to modern thought. And almost nothing they do actually reflects the actions of Christ from the New Testement.

the best song of 2021.

Lets go back and revisit one of the greatest girl groups ever.