Posts by reina-en

why are you so obsessed with the 4th gen? On almost every page I see your threads about them, if you don't like them then why are you so invested in them? That further proves my theory that people who hate so much on these new groups actually feel threatened. There's literally no other reason to invest so much time in something you dislike

Well, compared to 2019, there aren't too many interesting rookies. There weren't many in 2019 too tho - only txt and itzy which are the biggest 4th gen groups rn. They had huge debuts but what other groups did that well back then? Nobody else besides everglow. Meanwhile in 2020 we have treasure and enhypen - groups which are doing insanely well and already out charting, outselling other 4 gen groups. They're definitely gonna make a difference in the industry.

If we're talking about music wise, their music might not be everyone's cup of tea but that's normal, not everyone likes the same things. The only music i liked by 4th gen groups in 2019 was txt, itzy and everglow's meanwhile in 2020 it's enhypen's and some of treasure's

Why's it okay for people to call others "grammar Nazi" and "feminazi," then? Why's it okay for Hollywood to make a comedy movie about Kim Jong-un when he's supposed to be an evil dictator? Nobody has any outrage over that. "Kitler" was just a nickname; it wasn't mean to praise Hitler or say he was good.

So just because other people are disrespectful and say things which they shouldn't ever say your fave's actions are excused? What's that first grade way of thinking? "I did something bad but it's okay because those kids over there do bad things too" No, it doesn't work that way.

Stop excusing the situation, please. Calling her member kitler means:

1. She definitely knows who is hitler and what has he done

2. She compares someone to a cruel man which is..

3. She jokes about a situation which shouldn't be joked around

Stop defending your idols and instead help them educate themselves. Coming up with the excuse that koreans don't know much about the ww is ridiculous. It's called WORLD WAR for a reason?? Everyone studies it, even if they don't, it's something that everyone knows something about, it's a WORLD WAR guys, come on. And koreans already explained they study about this so people living out of korea - stop making up stuff to justify the situation.

In the past gfriend member called another member "kitler" and they joked around couple of times about that. They know who's hitler and made such insensitive jokes, such grown women... Embarrassing.

They are definitely over for international fans. They were exposed for appropriating and disrespecting other cultures as well, people pretty much gave up on them (except their stans of course but that's it). They had the potential but they ruined their own careers..

I don't think they count all sales though. It was explained they count one album per group, that one album with highest sales but let's see

enhypen lead in physicals

Treasure in voting

Aespa in digitals

Knowing that sma usually gives out around 3 awards, I see those groups winning. Also, difference in percentage in voting between enhypen and treasure is too small so yeah, most likely the both groups will win

Right now TXT is leading the fourth generation. Stray kids are close too, those two groups are each leading in different categories, no one takes over with a huge difference.

Out of all the current active groups, the only ones who can compete with TXT and Stray Kids are Enhypen and Treasure. Enhypen already surpassed some 4th gen groups and broke records of the biggest 4th gen groups so they might lead in the future. From what I know treasure has been doing quite well too so yeah, it's gonna be txt vs stray kids vs enhypen vs treasure

1. Bighit-all the groups I stan happen to be under them. My ults ENHYPEN are there, I love and stan bts and txt, gfriend and svt are insane and I like their music. Basically the groups under bh suit my music taste the most, whether I stan or not group under them I always end up loving their music.

2. JYP-there are the groups whose music I am a casual listener of, itzy, stray kids, twice are all groups I adore

3. YG-honestly, the only group I care about is Blackpink. Their releases are insanely good and I like the girls, I don't care about any of the other artists (treasure is good imo though)

4. SM-the music by their artists isn't my cup of tea, I never listen to them, there's not a single group whose music I like there. For now only aespa is impressive to me but let's see

I feel like some people's reading comprehension needs to improve before we continue the discussion. I don't care if kpop fans know tvxq or not - many kpop fans have probably heard of them even once due to different reasons. That's not my point. I'm talking about BEYOND KPOP. No one who doesn't listen to kpop will say who tvxq are but they'll know bts. We're talking about who paved the way for other kpop artists, right? Who made kpop reach its peak, who made so many new people become fans? If yes, that's definitely bts. I don't deny the other groups must have brought something to the table, of course! It's just that it's nowhere near what bts has contributed with to the industry

Ask people who is tvqx and bigbang, some of them may recognize bigbang, no one would have even heard of tvqx. Majority won't know who tf you're talking about (talking about non kpop fans here). Now ask about bts - everyone will say who they are, whether they like them or not.

The two groups you mentioned did well. But nothing can be compared to the recognition bts has brought to kpop. If it weren't for them, nothing would have been the same now. Quit fighting about that matter already, it's obvious who made most impact among non fans/fans so at this point anyone who refuses to accept bts indeed paved the way is just refusing to see the facts