Posts by reina-en

Bighit groups definitely have privilege and fans of txt and enhypen acknowledge this. Their privilege is nothing compared to the big 3 one tho. Sorry but, you must be very naive to think that bighit has as many, and more, connections as big3 and stuff.

What I noticed is that people really like making it seems as if txt and enhypen are successful only because of bts. If you knew what armys are like, you'd know they are there for bts only. A huge majority of them stans bts only. They don't care about txt (except the small percentage of army multis) and they don't even consider enhypen as something close to their faves since they're not directly under bighit.

TXT might have started with big army support but by now, their fanbase is fully dedicated to them and their fans work hard for them. They've been growing so much lately and that has nothing to do with bts. People start to see them more as txt than as bts' brothers and txt have been doing insanely well with the bts hype gone long ago.

Enhypen. There was much smaller support for them from armys than for txt. Firstly, because they're not a bighit group. They got hype because they come out from a survival show. Survival show which was the first one after the produce one came to an end. Enhypen got the opportunity to form a dedicated and loyal fanbase during the show. Not only, but their strategic debut during award shows caused their fanbase to grow a lot. They are few months old and they keep growing a lot, their fans are loyal and there for them only.

Downplaying txt and enhypen and trying to make them fit into the narrative they're successful only because of bts is simply stupid. Just accept they'll be rulling the 4th gen no matter how many times you cry over how privileged they are :D

Whatever they're planning, it won't work out the way they wish. K-pop group in america? Possibility of white men being in the group, a kpop group which only does english songs, no fan signs, shows, any type of variety kpop has, their albums probably won't even look like kpop ones? What's the kpop about that group? I don't know, it's too early to judge as we don't even have much info but all this is so weird to me..

I don't think bighit wants to make a bts 2.0 . What I think is they want to secure themselves , they want to create groups which will help them survive after bts is gone.

But... I think they're rushing things. Enhypen debuted two months ago. This year, source x bighit new gg, i-land new gg, japan new bg will debut, next year bighit new boy group and bighit x universal new boy group. Each group is managed by different labels but still... Six groups in one/two years is a bit too much. I hope bh knows what they're doing because if they start screwing up my groups it's over for them :pepe-cowboy:

Realistically speaking, only txt can do that right now. They have a huge international fanbase, their korean fanbase is bigger than any other 4th gen group's, they're doing insanely well in Japan.

In the future - treasure and enhypen selling out comcerts in Japan. Not happening in korea soon (unless it's smaller venues of course) but I can also see them selling out international concerts too, in the near future

I feel like many of the most successful 4th gen groups haven't even debuted yet. We're in the beginning of the 4th gen and we have companies like sm, yg, bighit that are yet to debut one new boy group and girl group (scratch yg from the boy group one, he already has treasure). But based on the current groups out there, I see txt dominating for a while. Nobody is saying enhypen which is surprising to me as they had the strongest debut for 4th gen boy groups (based on charts, sales and records) besides txt but that's fine, I'd love to see them surprise everyone as they get to the top 😏

They already started. They're becoming the ones they disliked so much - 2nd gen stans. You can see disrespectful threads all over the forum, you can see that weird comparison with 3d gen groups just so 4th gen groups can get underestimated, I've seen it over different places, not just here.

I mean, I kinda understand them. That's the time most of the older groups are in verge of disbanding/becoming inactive, their popularity starting to decrease. The new groups' success, even if it's not as big as their faves' one as of know, makes them threatened for their faves. All of this isn't an excuse to hate on innocent artists tho..Only BP and BTS stans have nothing to worry about, no 4th gen group is overshadowing them anytime soon.

It's going to get much worse when 4th gen groups start taking over in the future, just you wait..

I wish things don't get too bad in the future but I'm dreaming for the impossible. Enhypen and Treasure - a few months old groups whose fandoms were fighting like crazy 24/7 until one/two weeks ago. Currently they're resting, I'm expecting them to go to a war pretty soon lol 🤣

All jokes aside, their fandoms have some intense fights, they could turn out to be the new army vs exol... Sigh

Other fandoms seem more chill though? I've seen some txt x stray kids fights, itzy x i-dle but nothing too extreme. As people said, it's going to get much worse the moment those groups start achieving more and the competition becomes even tougher

That episode with txt was filmed in late october/early november - 3 months ago. Not only but back then enhypen haven't even made their debut yet. They barely finished i-land so it's understandable they were more shy/awkward around idols like txt. Do you remember txt with bts? It's like that with junior/senior groups during first interactions 😄

Ever since enhypen debuted, during variety shows/radio shows they've been improving every time and they're actually quite natural, doing well, especially for rookies. Give them some time, they're yet to shine

My hope is that younger kpop fans and young mature kpop fans don't really care about dating that much, don't consider it something problematic or stuff but yeah, that's a long way to go and it's not up to just the fans. As you said, the companies are too strict. Let them all announce at once all their dating idols and let it be lol but yeah, I doubt it will happen anytime soon

I don't care tbh but all I want is the 4th gen to be that generation which will finally put an end to that how a dating is viewed as a scandal. I can't wait that toxicity to disappear from kpop and everyone to be dating whoever they want freely

Do you have any bets on when that group is going to debut? It's going to be that year but we have no other information so all we can do is just bet 😂 I think it's going to be in the first half of the year for sure. Second half is going to be for belift's new girl group so I doubt they'll debut their rookies close to each other. Maybe April? May? It feels so late but..