Posts by proud-fan

What competition? She should have gotten top30 at least if US blinks supported her and she got all those US shows like Rose did. If you are gonna say Kanye or Drake well they don’t have 80 singles on the chart, that excuse by blinks is making me cringe, it like an excuse to not support.

Technically yes..does it matter tho? They both landed on Billboard 100 with their solo debut and both are successful

Not really. The release of both songs are on a different time. And Rosé landing on #70 will still be remembered compared to landing on #84. Points do not really matter compared to positions. But yes. Both solos are successful. Rosé just did better internationally.

Honestly though, Rosé is step by step conquering the fashion world. Her presence at Met Gala is just the start.

I am always for Rosé as an artist but modelsé is becoming bigger and bigger. One of these days, she'll just become a giant in the world of fashion.

Rosé just happen to be so blessed to have formed a very close relationship with YSL. She really charmed Anthony and the whole YSL. I bet she even charmed T & Co. and Mr. Arnault. She is just that charming and embodied the two brands perfectly.

Will the song chart better or do better if Rosé or Jennie released Lalisa? For sure, yes.

Jennie is SK's IT girl so whatever she releases will for sure be a hit.

Rosé released two different genre of songs in English which is a foreign language for Koreans and yet both songs charted so high and did well. And I'll give it to her popularity in SK. Her vocals are well-loved by Knetz proven by how her covers in Sea of Hope were always trending. She is known as Korea's Golden Voice so just like Jennie, whatever she puts out will surely be a hit whether in Korean or English.

Will Rosé or Jennie released a song like Lalisa?

They might. But among the two, Rosé went her way out to release songs that are far from the songs Blackpink released so I believe, Rosé will not release a song like Lalisa. Its not in her artistry.

Lalisa as a song is a song BP can release. If BP released the song, it will for sure be a hit. HYLT and D4 are proofs of it. And that's because of BP brand.

So, I believe that Lalisa is not doing well in SK is not because of the song but because it was Lisa who released it. No offense to Lisa but she is the least popular in SK. I don't want to make it xenophobia but Knetz just maybe weren't as familiar with Lisa as they are with Rosé and Jennie. Maybe if she had promotions in SK then she might have gained relevance to the GP.

Yeah not charting...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OTG was #72 with 56 points....

Really is just bad timing.....

Was it #72? I think it was predicted to chart at 75 or something then did 70. But yes, OTG charted with 56 points.

Her streams are stable but did lower compared to Rosé's. The song also haven't cracked #1 in US Itunes. Also, there seems to be a problem with sales. And definitely stronger competitors this time.

Luck might not be on her side this time. If her fan base is able to do at least 6-7k then she might have the chance to chart.

Your fav and Jennie are the most favorites members of BP by the company We have the right to complain YG is not doing anything for Lisa They could have given lisa songs that might make Lisa the biggest pop star But they wont bc they will save it for Miss J

Its Lisa who actually chose her songs. She told in an interview that she doesn't write lyrics but Teddy always asks her if there is something dhe want to add to the song or a vibe she want to relay through her song and she said its her Thai heritage. She also said that when she heard the songs, she immediately said that those two songs are hers. So don't blame YG for releasing those songs when Lisa herself chose those songs.

I mean isnt this out of the girls and their company's control?

CELINE & BVLGARI doesn't want to send Lisa to Met Gala, while Anthony basically pampers Rosie with everything as YSL Muse

If anyone should be blamed for Lisa or the other girls not attending, it would be the brands they are endorsing. I don't really think YG has much power to deal with the girls' brand to begin with

This is what others do not understand. YG has no control over Met Gala. Its the brands call who to bring but YG is still there to either agree or disagree. Anyway, Met Gala is a huge thing so YG should not decline.

According to what I've read, only Rosé was invited in Met Gala. I don't know how true is that but seeing how Rosé is the closest to the creative director of the brand she is GA for, she is the most logical choice to be in Met Gala. Anthony really treats Rosé like a friend and not just his muse and GA.

OTG is strongest in showing individuality of Rosé. It actually worked best for Rosé and it set her differently than the rest of BP members. If she did a song like Lalisa, she will just be another member while now with OTG and Gone, she is Rosé

I so agree with this. OTG and Gone showcased who Rosé can and will be as a soloist. I honestly think that Solo was the safest solo debut among the three.

i prefer Rosé cause it is most different from BP usual sound and showed her colors

I agree with you.

Rosé showed her individuality as a soloist on her solo debut songs giving her the edge.

Her song might not be a bop for others but as a first time soloist, she showed who she will be as a soloist.

I mean, this won't flop, but boy the song is terrible.

Can't believe I saw plenty of people shitting on Rose's solo, which was great, and much fewer people talking negatively about this.

Different preferences though but I so agree that this song is terrible and very uninspired. Its like a song that BP can sing. And its very uninspired compared to Rosé's.