Posts by ISaidISaid

It's kind of hard not to notice when I'm sent a notification every time you do it. Did you forget how the forum woks? Or does no one ever react to your inane rantings?

Speaking of which, you can drop the insufferable holier-than-thou shtick. You've said considerably worse things about various artists than anything I've said in this thread, which basically consists of "They sound better because they used a backtrack this time." I'm sorry that such a basic, harmless observation tickles your trigger the same way it did that other fan, but being this soft is still a you problem that I can't help you with. Never once did I even say they sounded bad or performed badly this week. Curious that, given all the hyperbole you're throwing at me during this tantrum. Go on, press the facepalm button. You know you want to.

Literally the first thing you do is turn off notifications for reactions.

Who tf keeps it on 😭

Umm we can say the same thing about other company groups. Do you feel difference between 2Ne1, BP or BM music.

Many nct units and rize are interchangeable.

For hybe I think no one can sing bts songs. Seventeen has strong group presence too. Same with txt and enhyphen. Both are different.

Lesserafim are totally different from other hybe ggs.

Just because NJ and illit music is same. I still think new Jean's members have much better and distinct personalities. And are actually involved somewhat in their music as much I know

First 17, TXT BTS are groups made before hybe even existed and don’t factor into this equation at all. So let’s leave all that.

The group they debuted post HYBE are TWS and BND and yeah they also fall into the same pattern.

And no I don’t agree that it’s true for all labels to the extent it’s true for HYBE and how they’re going about it.

HYBE is one of those kpop manufacturing machines. Even more so than SM and I really thought no one could be worse at it than SM but HYBE ran with it and made it a whole successful package.

I won’t say their music is bad, because that would be false. They work with amazing producers as well as have amazing in house creative team.

But the idols from that company basically have no role to play and have absolutely no importance. Any one can be in new Jeans or ILLIT and they would have seen exactly this type of success.

I don’t feel strongly one way or another. I’m happy that I have catchy music to listen to. And I’m not really interested in stanning any idols or following them so them having no discernible identity has no impact on me.

Give me the bops and Ill stream.

It’s the obvious truth to you because you’re a company Stan that’s the point lol.

I never think anyone is out to get SM even when the entire TL cries about it because in my mind SM has exactly one good group and that’s exo and whatever applies to SM doesn’t apply to exo cuz they’re better. Even if say NCT and EXO have the same people going for them or something I still won’t think it’s a company thing and just think EXO is special lol.

I don’t know how people group their favs with everyone else I hate doing it with passion.

Like for example if I was new jeans stan and if someone was coming for NJ I’ll never ever acknowledge that all hybe groups are successful and that’s why they’re coming after NJ along with everyone else

Ill be like NJ is the best group from HYBE and that’s why they get hate others get hate cuz they’re not good but not NJ tho. They get hate cuz they’re too good.

I gave an explicit example of the difference between a company stan and non company stan just for you Yama :pepe-joy::pepe-use-head:

It’s acoustic but close enough also I was just rewatching this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

when i said “no one” it was more a hyperbole to save words lol thought that was clearly implied. it’s not a literally zero number of people who can sufficiently perform 100% live with hard choreo, it’s just a very, very small number, and even a smaller one of them can do it almost perfectly.

Heck, in lesserafim itself only chaewon did adequately (not perfectly of course) given the circumstances, so that’s a 20% number, which tracks. And for most kpop ggs, that percentage doesn’t increase much, if at all. Which pertains to my gripes with peeps.

When even beyonce uses backtrack while performing her routines, that’s telling. You go tell beyonce - the god of performing - that’s it’s copium to account for human limitations lol. Idgaf if you say it is. Lesserafim not being great singers doesn’t cancel out logic

you missed the point i already explained above :meme-life-support:

There’s no logic to what you’re saying. It’s YOUR narrative and coping that they only sounded bad because they didn’t have backtrack.

I never said that and many others didn’t as well imo backtrack would not help you stay on key lol. That’s just lack of skill and preparation.

They have always sounded pretty average. Coachella wasn’t something new. It was merely a bigger stage that showcases their lack of skills.

Again don’t project YOUR copium onto others.

There’s a difference between saying they’re not great singers normally, and mocking them using clips of them not performing well when no one could do it under the same circumstances anyway to point to as “evidence” of their skills

You best believe the majority of people shitting on lesserafim rn don’t care whether lesserafim used backtracks or not, bc they only need an excuse to shit on them regardless. That’s where the hypocrisy comes from and why a distinction should be made :pepe-use-head:

You may cope like this and that’s on you. They performed badly because they are just not capable nothing wrong that they can get better.

No I don’t blv everyone without backtrack would have fumbled like LSFM. You may cope thinking that everyone in LSF’s place would have failed the same way but don’t confuse YOUR copium with others thoughts.

LSFM isn’t the first group to perform without a backtrack and this isn’t the ONLY performance in the history of kpop or something where someone dances and sings at the same time.

LSF have skill issues and they failed on a bigger stage. That’s all there is to it. Don’t project your insecurities on to others.