Posts by SandyBee3

this is probably hard to believe but i swear to god it is entirely possible to respect and praise BTS without shading and dragging others.

BTS deserve better than to be a tool used to drag others.

there are several Big3 artists that have attended and performed in award shows without winning anything big (or at all). stop this BTS vs the bog3 crusade, it is nauseating.

It’s ok to mention BTS next to other Kpop Acts if it’s used to shade them. Look how happy they are in here lol.

Their most successful songs are not about this theme of social awardness though: DNA, Boy with luv, Fake love ...So how is it safe when it does not guarantee them success?

And you did not answer about what themes they are forbidden to sing about?

Then why did you not reply directly the first time I asked you these questions?

I have the feeling you are hearing but not listening.

I mentioned social awareness as one theme they stick to in their songs, catchy pop tracks are also pretty safe. As long as they don’t release something completely out of character it’s a safe theme for them, it must not always be the case. I’m not talking about a specific theme or something forbidden or whatever you understood with what I said. Every Group has something they stick to cause it’s safe for them, yes it doesn’t guarantee success, but if you are on top you won’t flop either. So you won’t start singing about whatever, unless you go the experimental route like Red Velvet.

I gave you an answer, you just don’t like it or fully understand it.

So as I said, you agree with BTS following trends, playing safe and not being able to sing about what they want and claim it is not a bad thing. So I don't understand why you were upset about me asking you what your definition of a "safe" theme is and what makes you think BTS want to sing about themes they are not allowed to and what are those themes?

I consider something a safe theme when it works for the Groups success, so they stick to it. Must not be something specific.

For example there Artist who mostly stick to love ballads cause it worked for them, Artists that like to brag about things cause it worked for them etc. BTS safe theme is social awareness, it worked for them so they will stick to it.

As for following trends, this is what every Artist does, that’s why I don’t agree with it being cheap.

I’m not upset, just explaining myself lol.

Wow, you can say more than bla bla I’m proud of you :claps:

I was bored tho, that was my intention lol.

:peperain:

So you agree with OP now? You said you didn't 2 minutes ago.

No OP said BTS is cheap for following trends. I say following trends isn’t a bad thing = not cheap

OP was shading them for things totally normal, I don’t agree to how he views things. What is wrong sticking to a theme that got you more popular ? Their image is now linked to their music, they can’t suddenly go back and sing about whatever they want, they have to choose Songs that fit their current image and use topics people are expecting them to sing about.

This thread....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:claps:

The notes at the beginning hit hard. Why do people say JK is a bad vocalist, this was so stable and clear.

I like the Song.

I think Medusa is the biggest victim blamed character in any mythology.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes and you agree with OP on their opinion about BTS' music since you said "I get what you mean" and then continue your post with taking what they said as a fact. You litterally said BTS privilege their image to making music about what they want. On what basis are you saying that?

First of all, saying that I get what you mean is not an agreement, it just means I get what you are trying to say.

Secondly I didn’t called anything a fact, nor did I said OP is talking facts because he is not lol.

I did not literally said what you just mentioned in your last part, so I don’t know how to reply to that. In fact I don’t even get it.

Let’s be honest here, you read my comment, didn’t fully understand what I meant or what I was referring to, so you just automatically assumed it must be something bad.

It’s ok I’m used to this by now.

Discovered this recently :saint:

External Content youtu.be

Ahhhh that’s my theme Song

Taste :love: