Posts by utenteitaliano

I come to tell you Lisa is more on the cute side for me then I read HyunA then I must agree with your statement!!!

Can't wait for her comeback!!!

My first K-Pop queen return to amaze me another time!

I'm ever ready for whatever my first K-Queen prepare for me!!!

Can't wait to see what she did this time...

I love her and 4minute, then I hope she return with a better song than Flower Shower which didn't was in my taste but hey, never complain and ever support, it's a fan duty. :wink:

Chanel is a french brand, I think a muse need to speak french to be accepted; they are strict in this way.

Jennie learning french is a huge hint for her next work as Chanel muse or global ambassador....

Just my assumption.

0e02d5df8ecb840394857cbd5f6392e6.gif

People need to know that the real friendship isn't online, on fb, ig or twitter.

The real friendship is in the real world and don't need an internet validation; I have many friend, I think at them like brother or sister; we have many interaction daily but very few on sns...

I hope the address don't will be public because some "fan" are very rude and dangerous...

I think all the pinks have their house because come one, they are 24\25 y\o; they need some privacy. But I think they still use the dorm when they have many schedule and have to train for new songs and new choreography.

Btw, the power she has is insane, a simple Vlog with a cover make this, 2M subscriber and 7M views... awesome!!

Jennie-BLACKPINK-created-a-YouTube-channel1.png

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The growth!

And here, I'm waiting my copy from Korea... I hope don't disappear like other times (I trust, I ordered the album three times, fortunally using Amazon they refund me all the time)...

🤞

Btw, a question: where is the media button to put twitter link and YT? Like the old AKP?

YG was almost bankrupt; they know the only thing who can save their ass are their idols.

Then they decide to do a better job; but I'll wait a bit before to open a bottle of vine, the evil inside the building is still not exorcised...

tenor.gif

I follow them from 2018, can't leave now when the debut is near....

The girls are talented and I'm sure they will keep the expectations!

The debut scheduled are delayed a bit but now with the Swan return i think in February or at least march they will debut, check the pre release, the song say much on the group versatily; they can do any concept.

RBW lack in management but not in train talented girls....

I'm a bit happy for the Jenlisa shipper; I'm one but only in sisterhood mode. I'm a total sisterhood shipper with all the Blackpink combination. Love their moment a lot.

Btw this is one of the dumbest thing I heard.

Akgae and shipper are so annoying in this fandom.....

10288.gif

Go su YT, there are many "a unhelpful guide to (G) I-dle"...

After that you can watch Queendom, it's a good show to see the girls potentiality....

And all the apparition on weekly idols and Idol Room; search on wiki for the I-dle episode guested; you can find the show subbed on kshow123.

:wink:

DecisiveOffensiveDairycow-small.gif