Posts by BlackpinkHouse

but ar they getting as many cf deals and ambassador deals and other deals like nj?

Are those NJ deals real or just mediaplay doe? :whatb:

Ive deals like WY's MiuMiu seem more real since i actually see her wearing their products and visibly advertising for them consistenly...Are Minji and Hanni actually actively promoting for their European fashion houses or was it just a one event publicity trip like the one that Hanni went to recently.

i mean she's not wrong. yes in Korea IVE may be a big musical act big but they're not Korea's biggest musical act

that would have to go to either BTS or BLACKPINK

Alas, Father Time comes for us all. You may have been right in 2018-2020 when BTS and BP peaked with BWL/Dyna/D4/HYLT/LSG.

But it's 2023 now.

Aespa ended the entire 2nd and 3rd generation when Next Level defeated Butter and Celebrity and set the stage for the 4th gen's rise to power.

Pink Venom and Shut Down couldnt match up to the fists of fury wielded by New Jeans then Ive. Jisoo's solo couldn't take down New Jeans, Ive or Lesserafim. BTS's last single was drowned by Ive and Gidle, and none of their solos made an impact.

It is 4th gen GG's world right now, the rest of us are just living in it. And Ive is the queen bee on top of everyone.

Just think of this simple fact:

80 percent of Ive's promoted singles/title tracks have reached #1 on Melon Monthly.

What percentage of BTS promoted singles/titles have reached #1 on this chart? 5 percent? With BP i think only D4 and HYLT have topped this chart out of maybe 14 promoted singles/titles which equals about 15 percent.

I see them overtaking spicy but queendom it will be hard especially with the trot singer.

Yeah, the trot singer will be a danger on Melon Top 100 for awhile but the dude barely gets over 200k UL, i dont think he's ever hit 300k ULs in a single day. As long as I AM stays over 250-300k UL, it will have a chance.

That BTS song might be a bigger threat tbh, it's really hard to predict how it will do.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ive is standing with giants right now. Melon Monthly Chart reflects both amazing longevity and peak popularity and Ive has both. Four of their first five songs have made #1 on Melon's MONTHLY chart 8|8|

South Korea does not have nukes, you all thinking they have it covertly is absurd when nuclear watchdogs like IAEA and suppliers groups like NSG keep strict control on both technology and uranium. CTBT and and NPT signatories are further prohibited from nuke testing and proliferation. How is SK going to have a nuke arsenal when they cannot even test it without being caught. You all really live in some fantastical fictional movie world it seems dissociated from actual facts. As if getting and developing nukes is cake walk with all the embargos and sanctions associated with it. Only US, China, Russia, Uk, France, India and Pakistan have actual capacity to use nukes and have declared recognised nuclear arsenal.

The only rogue nations said to have nukes covertly or building it are Israel, Iran, North Korea and lately some murmurs of Saudi. All South Korea and Japan have is a nuclear umbrella of United States, not an actual arsenal of nuke weapons to attack anyone.

Anyway atleast we caught the user who has been faking about being a South Korean in this process and discussion.

Contrary to what Top Gun: Maverick would have you believe, it's simply not realistic to send some fighter jets into enemy territory and have them survive long enough to deliver such a payload. This is why everyone wants to develop faster missiles that are harder to shoot down. Hell, even a high-altitude stealth bomber would be a better solution.

We also don't actually need anything stationed in Japan or Korea. Just dispatch one of our dozen or so aircraft carriers or some attack submarines from Guam and they'll be there soon enough.

Of course, anyone using nuclear weapons is liable to start an apocalyptic chain reaction known as World War 3, so... not really the best idea in general.

lol great information both of you, honestly i would love to talk geopolitics and defense with y'all.

Xviper, i agree with everything you say, there really isnt any reason for the US to use old ass gravity bombs that have like 10-50 mile standoff ranges. It seems stupid. Yet here we are, with thousands of warheads on 6000 mile range missiles, enough to destroy the world, and yet we're still spending billions on updating and modifying hundreds of plain old gravity bombs that can be carried by our tiniest shortest range fighters. Why would we do that?

Some are used for NATO's tactical nuclear reserve. And the rest? Well, unless you think we're facing a nuclear level threat from Mexico or Canada, those other nukes are probably kept in reserve to use against other critical threats. Coincidentally, one of those threats is within easy striking range of dozens of tactical fighters, including the upcoming F35 which will be deployed on land and at sea, and will have much higher survivability against SAM threats. :pepe-use-head:

And paradis, i applaud your passion and your knowledge, i know you or others on here might actually be involved in these areas or have deep knowledge about nuclear proliferation. But unless you're part of the real decisionmakers running the countries in question, just remember what i said above lol. I've only been involved in politics at the most local level, and it was enough to tell me everything i needed to know about human decisionmaking esp in terms of power politics and one of the fundamental rules is NEVER SPEAK THE WHOLE TRUTH. There is nothing to be gained from it.

What i'm theorizing is that if tensions start escalating to the point where war with N Korea is deemed imminent, you can throw all those nuclear proliferation treaties and restrictions out the window. In wartime, i will guess that none of those rules will apply. Every contingency will be planned for. And if that involves violating the NPT or other rules...do i need to finish that sentence? :pepe-peek:

I mean this is just my senile boomer ranting, i have no inside info obviously lol. I just have made it a habit to not take anything anyone says at face value - people in all walks of life are always working an angle X( .

Attached is a picture of an F16 carrying a dummy B61 i believe. This fighter has a literal 400-500 mile range. Why on earth are we wasting even a penny ensuring that a nuclear bomb can be carried by this tiny fighter?

The US officially still has hundreds of nuclear bombs that can be carried by almost every fighter in the US inventory.

Even now, we are spending billions to modernize them to make them even more accurate.

Now, why would the US do this, when we already have thousands of nuclear warheads on subs and ICBMs, enough to turn every country on earth into a smoldering wasteland? One would think there would be no point in spending billions to upgrade very short ranged nuclear gravity bombs that are delivered by short range fighters, after all, it's not like we have Russia or China in range of an F15 or F16.

What we do have however are plenty of F15s and F16s operating in Japan and Korea. American fighters and export versions sold to both Korea and Japan. :pepe-use-head:

You did not reply how South Korea intends to nuke NK when South has no nukes? Absurd for a self proclaimed Korean man to not know this when even non Koreans like me have this general knowledge...hmm

There is a difference between what is publicly made available and what is real.

If N Korea delivered nukes to SK, NK would not survive. Both countries would die.

lol i see, but it still doesnt make sense grammar wise. "Mock up" is a noun. I mean, we have verbified some nouns in modern informal English but definitely not "mock-up" lol.

"Everybody is making mock-ups of me" is how Giselle should have said it when she's surrounded by copies of herself.

Ideally it would be one comeback per year and like 10 big concerts lol.

As for your options specifically. one comeback per year with 70 concerts? OMG this sounds like a recipe for early hip replacements for your poor faves ;(, that's 60 concerts too many lol.

Even two comebacks with 30 concerts sounds excessive but that seems to be the least exhausting, so i ended up choosing that.

nah production costs is more expensive, distribution. marketing, photoshoots, packaging etc imo you get the most profits in touring , I know they are very involved in their music so might get some royalities but they still have other producers or the ones that arrangements s that goest to them too and studio time etc.

Well, that's why idols only get 15 percent. The other 85 goes for production, distribution, marketing, photoshoots, packaging, and label's cut. The 15 percent is a common number for artist share of CD sales. I think rookies probably get a lot less in Kpop, maybe even nothing since they have to pay back trainee costs, but SKZ already are way past that lol.

Not me.

But imagine if her debut novel was about TWELVE girls living in a fantasy world. Imagine if it was about her coming of age with 11 unnies that adored her and loved her unconditionally.

Now THAT is a novel i would not put down :flower-cutie: .

Normally i wouldnt consider him a real threat at the very top (400k UL+), he couldnt even outuniquelistener Lesserafim's Fearless debut. He gets gazillion zombie streams but his UL counts always seem to hover around 70k-200k. However, he COULD pose a threat to Ditto and OMG's top 10 Melon positions. Their UL numbers are now vulnerable enough (under 200k last i checked) to be overtaken by his loyal ahjumma crowd.

Of course this is assuming the trottist's popularity has remained stable.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Her literal debut song, she killed it.