Trot king Lim Young-woong to comeback 05.06.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh he is going to sweep in June. Ahjummas are not kidding when it comes to their faves.

• Normally i wouldnt consider him a real threat at the very top (400k UL+), he couldnt even outuniquelistener Lesserafim's Fearless debut. He gets gazillion zombie streams but his UL counts always seem to hover around 70k-200k. However, he COULD pose a threat to Ditto and OMG's top 10 Melon positions. Their UL numbers are now vulnerable enough (under 200k last i checked) to be overtaken by his loyal ahjumma crowd.

Of course this is assuming the trottist's popularity has remained stable.

• I find really interesting how he's the only soloist who can challenge idols fandom. Most solos we saw falling after some years, but since he's a fandom driven act, his career will have longevity. I really appreciate it and wish him success for a long time.

External Content www.youtube.com

• What people don't realize about these trot ahjummas is that they are like actual fangirls. I used to think what it meant was that just some older ladies who listen to trot on streaming services and radio. But NAH, they are actual fangirls who'd literally dress up in matching clothers and show up to your concerts. Crazy.

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• I find really interesting how he's the only soloist who can challenge idols fandom. Most solos we saw falling after some years, but since he's a fandom driven act, his career will have longevity. I really appreciate it and wish him success for a long time.

Lowkey iconic of him

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!