Posts by Caustic

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

by Terrorist lover logic this is a Civilian

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

After Iran-backed Yemeni Houthi Terrorist declare war on Israel, they are successfully hit Egypt and Jordan with drone and missiles .

:pepe-peek:  :pepe-joy:

'imagery you posted? I have at least 20'

Please show me all of my 20 imagery posts, thank you

also pardon for my late reports because I just realized you can break the rule if no one report you policy.

K-POP FORUM but We're on Off-Topic section if you don't want this kind of discussion then remove the section then.... :skull:

'Two wrongs don't make a right! And I will stand by it.'

We're having proper discussion until Mod try to silence people and giving them warnings but do absolutely nothing to other rules breakers because 'NO ONE REPORT IT' :clown: 

and how you know I like to post on Twitter ? are you stalking me ?

seem like they want more hostage especially US citizens.

I hope they don't crying when SOCOM send boots on the ground in Gaza for rescue mission or maybe that's what Hamas want for another propaganda ? :/

F9sZ24PXEAA_KjJ.jpg

F92yaIQWkAAG6Y1.jpg

GOOD NEWS ! IDF almost cut Gaza in half, the terrorist only have 2 choices,

release the hostages and surrender or die

Already did buddy but seem like mods are sleeping when the contents that against the rules still floating around even in this thread but that's ok, I'm not expect a neutrality from Mods anymore LMAO

That's a matter of opinion and not something that would fall under that rule.

Anyway, I have to finish other housekeeping now - what I actually came to do, but stopped to check reports briefly. I need to finish those and get some shut eye - it's almost 3am here. Good night.

it's not an opinion it's actually a fact where is Genocide in Gaza ?

If you are asking if this means your posts got reported, the answer is yes. We try to look at all reports in a timely manner, but we are not on at all times, nor always for long enough periods to clear all reports in one go.

Many of us have other housekeeping tasks as well, so even if the system shows us as on, we might not be looking at reports right at that minute.

first, this thread already broke the rule because there is no Genocide in Gaza

THE RULES

--Post in appropriate sections and use proper descriptive thread titles.

It's not too much to ask that people actually report content they think a moderator should look at and also allow time for moderators to read said report and take any necessary action. AKP's mods volunteer their time - they cannot be on all the time nor read every single post.

Speaking of bias, not allowing for the aforementioned to things to occur speaks to the underlying bias in spades.

so you can break the rule at long as no one report it ?

Clip_152.jpg

bruh

I ain't even posted a graphic images yet they said I'm glorifying a war.

now look at all theses Terrorist supporter sharing fake news stuff and even a graphic images, call me Nazi ( hate speech, hello ?) and mod just watching.

Imagine support a 'freedom figgter' :clown:

Majority of the people now living in Gaza didn’t partake in the voting nor were born when Hamas was elected.

This whole “collective punishment” narrative is bs. The majority of people are innocent and most likely suppressed by the Hamas themself.

They didnt but guess who celebrate Oct.7 MASSACRE ? A Gazan,

And you think who are thoes Hamas ? Their sons

The way it looks. They aren’t stopping until the last person in Gaza died…….

Has any type of empathy lost your body? The IDF is absolutely evil with the way they go after these things.

Look what happened when Israel try to co-exsist with a terrorist.

They got slaughter in their homes.

Are you wondering why Egypt doesn't open border for them ?

IDF always careful with collateral damages but if you chose to stay with a terorist, well ... :pepestare:

LOL they're the one who 'VOTED' Hamas into power since 2006, Guess who are the Hamas ? 40-50k of their sons.

how many billion they recived from international aids over a years ? instead of invests into infrastructure, they keep building a missile arsenal to kill Israelis instead,

sorry not sorry

F89yLp-aIAAAGmy.jpg

it's funny from you to talk about propaganda :boompepe:

you forgot to mention 1400 innocent Israeli who died in their home( Literally in a Single day) by your beloved Hamas.