Posts by raizcharms

It depends. Older groups or more established groups I think should slow down to one release album a year or two EP's a year as I feel like K-pop companies still don't understand the concept of overexposure just yet. They'll learn the hard way.

On old AKP

I'm not as sensitive as some others and even I remembered it. Think you pretty much said you hated Jimin's voice. Am I wrong? Feel free to set the record straight.

I personally don't care about others opinions on fashion because it's a matter of personal taste but I don't like it when people say I have to admit in this case the styling is off when I don't think so or I don't like people saying we eat up everything they throw at us because it's BTS.

I didn't call this user an anti because I don't really seem to remember their comments from before so I can't judge them based on their comments in this thread.

It's you still ignoring the polarizing part for me FJKDAJFLDS hilarious Y'all just want to be angry at this point

lmaooooo never seen you said a single good thing about BTS on anything. Never seen you in a song discussion thread. Never seen you in a countdown thread. Never seen you in an appreciation thread. All you do is hate hate hate. Who you fooling? You 100% an anti.

You never see me hating on dryheat or wendii when they write controversial opinions about BTS. You are the one whoโ€™s five if you think people canโ€™t see through the bs

:pepe-grooving:

What part of I don't fuck with y'all isn't clear? I'm not in those threads, cause I do not like y'all. I only go in announcement threads such as these or other random topics ones. I will never go in a thread with a bunch of AKP armys to talk about anything. I have my own twitter group chat with other AMRYs that I can FREELY express my opinions in without them coming at my neck. Hate? You have tunnel vision sis. You can literally go read my comments now and see me defending BTS COUNTLESS times. You are 100% a child and or young teen and you are 100% getting muted at this point lmao. That's one thing I miss about the old forum. Had all the crazies and kids muted already.

why would i bother? you won't look at it anyway

ehhhhh hold up now. Omar Epps and Tupac looked fly in Juice

Nobody cares what pann is saying lol. BTS is the biggest group in the world. They should have amazing stylists like other big stars do. It's not about looking like other kpop groups, although YES there are other kpop groups currently with better stylists even though none of them have BTS's resources

Exactly! have they seen their peers recently? and I'm not talking about other kpop groups either. They are style down. An effort is being made to create a statement, attention to detail, RESEARCH, and collaboration. The bighit stylist is doing a disservice to BTS considering their caliber.

What excuses? Why u making it sound like we eat up everything that the stylists throws at us? God knows a lot hated when bts are styled 2x their normal sizes and when they divide an actual outfit to 2 members, or have 1-2 members having an odd outfit not only on magazines but also on performances.

Just how many dynamite performances they have to go through and the we all know here selected outfits have a lot of misses.

Not everyone follows that stylist on insta and weโ€™re not shallow enough to post on their insta to just hate. Why dont u propose your ideas to bighit like email them since u show up here being omniscient with what a good styling is?

Cause some of y'all do exactly just that. If you don't then it doesn't pertain to you - keep it moving.

Psssttt the usual suspects like you hate on every single thing related to BTS. What should I call you when 100% of your comments is to hate on BTS? A hater? Revolutionary

?????? The only thing you will ever hear me complaining about is autotune, y'all, and their styling. That alone is enough for y'all to call me an anti despite me constantly defending and keeping up with these boys lmao. What y'all don't like is when people keep it real and don't act rabidly in love with every single thing their fave does lmao.

Itโ€™s the BTS antis who complain about the styling. Letโ€™s be real, they hate on every single thing BTS wears anyways because thatโ€™s their job to hate. ARMYs all love it. My tl is literally melting over how smooth and sleek the suits are

Y'all call anyone who doesn't like their clothes for that given day or appearance an anti. Are y'all five years old? People can not like things. No one on ARMY twitter is gonna complain cause they'd get mass dragged from y'all, lose their moots, get death threats, and people trying to hack into their twitter.

No one freaks out. We just get annoyed when people ruin the mood

:boredr:

But like I said, it's just a routine atp. As much as it derails from the topic, we do get a lot of entertainment from poking fun at salty people and reading huge ass paragraphs getting all defensive and acting like experts. It's very...... amusing. So keep doing what you do I guess.

754920948192509994.png

Tell that to the people that have said their moods have been ruined lmao

Dynamite's outfits were hit and miss, and locals did not eat up every outfit and you know that lmao

Their HYYH styling WAS better and it's not anything like how kpop stars dress now or then so how is that wanting them to be like kpop stars lmao?

It is bad. There's nothing wrong with a different vibe, but like I said a few posts ago ever since they've tried to mature their concept their stylist is STRUGGLING a bit too often that is has increased the amount of frustration with their styling. That's why people want a new stylist. They need a stylist that can properly help them move on to the new vibe they're going for while still maintaining the same amount of attention to detail and effort that they had years ago. This stylist has had them on magazine covers with shoes and pants 2x their size and ARMYs on here made excuses. Nothing can be critiqued on here and it gets tiring. I take into account to what BTS dress like in real life and some of the 70 year old fits they've been seen sporting on the red carpets at times doesn't match up. Of course has a say, but they can not have a say in the 500 different fits they wear a year. It's not realistic and that's why they have a whole style team to handle that.

I'm sure there are a lot of people that want them to dress like how kpop stars do, but not from anyone in this thread and certainly not from most ARMYs that critique their stylist current styling.

In the teaser videos you can see it's 80s styling especially in J-hope's long suit jacket with shoulder pads, Jimin's sequined slightly oversized shirt with a shirt underneath, and Taehyung's double breasted sequined jacket. Which is why when I saw these I was like...? Where did the distinctly 80s effort all go. You can see an attempt but nah I'm underwhelmed.

Dynamite did get this much styling backlash from akp actually. And did it affect its success? It's a routine for akp armys ATP

:cryingr:

No it did not. I read those threads and was in them real time. Most of the complaints were about the photography not the styling. People did not like the washed out bland effect (I personally liked it) to the photos. The only outfit that was noticeably polarizing was Jungkook's.

Wait so it that why y'all freak out when people say they don't like the styling? You think it means they think the song's gonna flop? Where is the correlation. Styling can look ass and the song can still do well. We have seen it many a times.

I think you should read your own comments first because I don't care if you like the fashion or not but you want people to agree with you as if what you said is a fact.

Not everyone has the same taste in fashion and not all have to agree. You don't like it because you want shoulder pads or whatever to make it more 80s and I definitely don't want them shoulder pads at all even if the concept is 80s.

I did not say you have to agree. YOU replied to my comment that stated people in here should at least be able to admit that this styling is off or at the very least POLARIZING considering dynamite teasers didn't get this much styling backlash.