Posts by loveyourmore6

Untouchable isn't terrible but extremely forgettable(doesn't even feel like an itzy song.) Whoever their team is choosing their title tracks keep screwing itzy over big time. Mr.Vampire should have just been the title track if that was the best they could do. Knetz liked the song and it's more public-friendly it wouldn't have been a big hit but it definitely would be charting at least.

It's definitely not bad, it's just unmemorable and lack luster. Born to be would have been better as the title track. Untouchable is a nice song, but that's about it. It's not really jaw-dropping or a song I would replay a lot.

I like Born to be more too but it would flop as a title track in SK, the song is way too loud.

NMIXX top 5 melon but out of the top 10 In all other charts :angryr: Idc this makes no sense

I mean Jimin's Like Crazy is performing the same way, it even went top 3 on Melon. It's still top 10 on Melon currently but was in the 50s even on the other charts I saw. LMLT slowly went up the charts, it's just not a viral hit like other songs to perform well on all the charts and they don't have the fandom and name recognition to help.

Itzy is more well-known to the public and has a bigger fanbase overall, the issue is they lose their hype every other comeback due to JYPE's inconsistency with their concepts and sound. Cheshire especially was a huge mess.

NMIXX are new to the public and their latest songs are more digestible. NMIXX has the vocal skills and talent that the public loves, they just need to keep the momentum going and release good title tracks going forward.

It's a cute and fun song, this is kpop lmao I don't get why people are so appalled with a sampling of nursery rhyme for a chorus. We have children basically debuting in groups nowadays...

Anyways I hope this song charts well for NMIXX since it's more public-friendly. I won't be surprised if it does better than their title track.

Mmm, one part of me want to see snickers rising and other part dont, so people of DIV 2 gets fired. Mmmm, i know either way i will be miserable. :peperain:

Same the mess that was the lead-up to Sneakers release should have had the entirety of Divison 2 fired tbh.

Anyways, the girls are promoting the heck out of this so it makes sense it's rising but their next comeback needs to be fire, Sneakers was a major setback for me.

They saw how lacklustre the fans treated MITM and Loco (both are such bangers and I cry at the thought of them not being hits), so JYP thought maybe fans will like Sneakers type of song?

MITM and Loco for Itzy is like Mago for Gfriend. The best bops but were unappreciated :(

Nah Sneakers was meant for GP and the GP only. It's not high energy or catchy nor does it have the impressive choreo that fans love about Itzy. The Royal checkmate teaser pics were meant for fans everything else was to please the GP and give Itzy a hit song.

In my opinion rac3r or free fall or even what I want should have been title track.

They could have had any of their b sides from checkmate be the title track and it would have been much more interesting comeback than Sneakers...

For me atleast the problem is not the song per se, in the end is about music taste if you like it or not. My problem is the promos, and the concept of the comeback after what Itzy has shown. With the performances in Mama and other shows the group gained a lot of notoriety. So, why they dont go with a song with heavy choreo? also the promos, what the hell they were thinking with that first teaser, promising something very different to what the TT really is. I believe if they promise something and later they give a very different thing, by inertia people are going to hate this new thing because it feels strange, odd. To what audience JYP is speaking to? I believe Racer with a very heavy choreo would have work much better. Now my only hope is what the old man say, the next song is his favorite, i trust in his taste. Lets see

I agree so much. I don't know what Divison 2 was thinking when everyone loves badass Itzy with hard choreo. It's what sets them apart from other groups. I think that's why I'm not a fan of Sneakers as well, the song and choreo just seem to easy for their talents.

Mind you jyp really did sabotage them right after wannabe just how can he waste itzy potential so much shoot and wannabe has been viraling and they didn’t put a follow up songs like that and back to square one with more childish chorus

The MITM album is still my favorite from them especially shoot. It was a nice change and teased a grown Itzy in such a good way. This company is so out of touch from what fans what to see it's insane.

I don’t hate sneakers but yeah this comeback is pissing me off. I can’t even drag people for disliking sneakers.

Also I really hate this trend of waiting 6 weeks, since they have been doing that, their cb is losing hype. 3 weeks is perfect and I don’t think it would affect the sales.

I can't even be mad at midzys and non midzys dragging this comeback, I blame everything on Divison 2 and JYPE.

I agree with the long teasing as well, it dragged on for no reason. They should have just kept the royal teaser and trailer and dropped the MV. The y2k sneakers teasers ruined the comeback before it even began sadly.

The complete switch-up of teasers that made no sense, boring title track, and lackluster music video smh...

Mind you, I don't hate Sneakers but it's not a song you come out with after a 10-month hiatus and your last comeback underperformed especially when there have been so many hits from other 4th gen ggs. I don't know if it's Divison 2 being so out of touch or they really don't know what to do with Itzy.

I just hate this situation because the girls are so talented and deserve so much better. I really hope JYPE can learn from these results and do better.

Personally , it’s okay . We haven’t heard the full song so why the bartering everywhere . Relax this might be the one that will hit with GP because those people weird

I would agree with your argument if this was 2020 and Itzy were still rookies but that's not the case anymore. A 3rd-year girl group should not be releasing just okay songs, especially with how fierce the gg competition is right now. Itzy needs a hit and I doubt "sneakers" is going to be it.