Posts by Kouss

Do they even want to comeback? From what i've read, the boys are rich AF, like really rich, owning entire buildings rich. Now they're in their 30s, do they really want to go back to the idol lifestyle again?

LOL, they don't have to go back to the idol lifestyle. Big Bang stopped looking like idols a long time ago. They can still release music they love and be successful without having to go on music shows or promote. I don't know some of you are only looking at the money aspect, like GD doesn't actually like releasing and producing music.

OT: I think its just funny seeing the contrast between SM and YG. Shinee got out of enlistement and SM said " We already picked the songs, already picked your parts, get into the studio now so we can release it" and thats exactly what Shinee did. Big Bang has alot more control and seniority in their company, so they can probably wait as long as they want.

I stanned since their debut survival show and stopped around The Clan series albums in 2017. I started to realize all of their music sounds the same and they stopped being interesting. Plus the same music plus hyper sexual concepts made me realize they were just trying to live off of the sexual/macho concept and was fine with releasing the same thing over and over again.

But just my 2 cents :akorns:

It's giving serious 4th gen bg mv and song vibes

TEA

this is basically a Ateez song. The problem with GGs doing edm, is the BGs have that on lock. Like the overly edginess etc.

That's why i find it funny so many GG stans will be like "BG music is just noise" or "They are so edgy" but when a GG does the EXACT same thing, they think its cool cause its "unique" cause other GGs aren't doing it. idk its just coming off as worst BG music to me, its alright, but definitely nothing special in comparison to BGs who have been doing edm/edgy for years.

Stans:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In their quest to gain Power by exploiting emotional issues. Democrats unknowingly brought focus on some social issues.

Still generally minorities are used by Democrats to get elected. Once in power nothing is done and even made worse. Extrapolating to end game results, Democrats is a slow road to oblivion.

You sound brainwashed

Fair put, even some of what was strove and gained for minorities is interpreted as the losses of other parties, I agree with achievements has been made.

Have you not heard any of the Democrats pretended they care?

Ofcourse, democrats pretend to care. As a POC, i hate how much they pander sometimes with just rhetoric, but that doesn't change that their policies will help minorities MORE if they are implemented.

Pandering to minorities is a play for votes. Just like Republicans saying god every 5 minutes is pandering to Christians. That doesn't change the fact that both try to implement policy to help those they are pandering too for power/votes.

What I don't understand is how soumu dealt with it. It is if that they didn't even knew when it was going to happen.

This. I sounds like Source was blind sided. Usually contract renewals get leaked (probably by agencies) to put pressure on groups. Got7 not resigning leaked way before JYP said anything. Mamamoo contract negotiations leaked even saying 3 members had resigned but not the 4th (i forgot who it was but they even knew who signed and who didn’t yet).

So it makes no sense how nothing leaked and Source seemed to scramble to put together a statement.

My guess is, Gfriend decided they were gonna leave no matter what (kinda like Got7) which shows how shitty Source was as a company and why i worry for BigHit’s GG if they are learning from that company.

I'll bite Freddie235X  JaedaKim

Criminal Justice Reform: First Step Act. Though signed by Trump and bi-partisan, we shouldn't forget that Democrats have advocated for criminals justice reform for YEARS and REPUBLICANS were the ones blocking it. So as soon as republicans wrote a criminal justice bill, ofcourse Dems would agree. This is a achievement the right holds like Trump/republicans care, when they are just copying the democratic position, and it gets done.

Raising Minimum Wage: About 46 percent of Hispanic women and almost as many Black women (39 percent) still earn less than $15 an hour. The next demographics to work for under $15 are black men, then hispanic men. Only Asians seem to have a lower rate of low wage work. (https://www.washingtonpost.com…age-black-hispanic-women/)

ACA: Whether its the ACA or advocating for medicare expansion/public option, both of these will help minorities. Asians/Whites have the lowest uninsured rate, while blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americas are higher. IF you look at the drop in uninsured people between 2010-2018 due to the ACA, majority of the drops are minority groups (Hispanics saw the highest drop in uninsured people Down 15% in states that expanded Medicaid (something some republican governors didn't do) versus whites only being down 6% (every other minority race went down more than 6%) (https://www.kff.org/racial-equ…-since-the-aca-2010-2018/)

Police Reform: I don't think we need to really go into much detail here because we can just look at the party's rhetoric. Over Policing has been proven in cities like Baltimore and other cities. Its a proven fact that minorities get racially profiled and harassed in a couple of cities. This warrants reform and affects mainly minorities. Republicans won't even acknowledge this, even after reports show it. This is an issue that specially impact minorities and Republicans don't think it exist. That by definition is anti-minority. (https://www.globalcitizen.org/…buse-violence-doj-report/)

Social programs: help everyone, but social programs help minorities more. Look at the wealth gap between blacks and whites in the US. So when we are taking about progressive tax policy to fund government programs (redistribution), by the very nature of who makes more income/wealth, progressive/heavy tax plans benefit minorities.

I'll end with this, ANY IDEA that republicans and democrats are the same when it comes to helping minorities is LAUGHABLE. No amount of fake "opportunity zones" and agreeing with democrats on criminal justice reform is gonna change that.

I mean this shows that he's not the serious relationship type, though it's funny I'm saying this when it's likely that list is 100% false

I guess, but besides high end prostitutes, other idols is the only way you can sleep around without it back firing. If it’s another idol, it’s mutual destruction if it gets out.

Tho also rumors, for example, Woojin has allegations he tried picking up random girls at clubs. You can pick up random idols and know for sure it will stay private.

Should you not get a bit worried SME have given them two remakes of the three singels they have had and only one original? A bit different tactic I would say.

I mean not really. The singles are meant to be “cheap” ways to build hype/gain fans before spending money on production of an album.

There are so many GGs who debut with an album with low sales because they haven’t even created a fan base (it makes sense from BGs who can garner fandoms quickly, but not GGs).

Hopefully SM is giving them remake songs because they are trying to save every quality song for their mini so it can be a banger/no-skip album. Remake songs are probably cheaper to make and still can get a good response (if the original isn’t well known like Next Level).

This RV performance is legendary. Seulgi‘s ad libs at 2:25 where she basically jumping and still singing with the hand mic :lover1:

I mean, Butter? Has BTS seen the obesity rate in the US? ITS 42%, Not to mention, partnering with Mcdonald's so that more of their young impressionable fans will FILL UP on a 10 PC nugget with two different sauces that probably are high in fat and calories. Also are we supporting Mcdonald's now? The company that refuses to give workers a living wage and is complicit in creating food deserts in America can impact the same black and brown people BTS acts like care about using #BLM?

Hopefully their next song will be titled Arugula or Baby Kale.

Anyways, Stream Butter :3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think we’re all missing the point tho.

Fans are just crazy. If you bulk buying or wasting your money to line the pockets of a company in hopes that some of the money trickles down to your faves, and so you can brag about sales, then you are fucking delusional and need help.

But kpop isn’t ready for that conversation.

They are still the leader of the Big 3 tho. No other company is matching them in terms of content. PERIOD.

If we’re actually talking about COMPANIES (as in employees ) and not groups, SM is the ONLY company rn successfully managing soloist, actors, trainees and groups all at the same time. If we’re talking about pure company power, SM IS UNMATCHED

NCT is not going to be Ariana Grande or Taylor Swift and that’s okay. Because the US market is so big, even a slice of it can be successful.

Literally the only thing that needs to be said. The problem with the NCT HW conversation is people think it’s a plan to make the next BTS or BP, but although that is a high site goal, the group doesn’t need to be anywhere near that level to be profitable. They can survive off of international fans + w.e size US fandom they create.