Posts by RobVel

I'm extremely happy about the existence of these girls. These 2 songs are high on my tier list of 2023.

I have been been recovering from anhedonia due withdrawal symptoms, but these girls have been able to wake up some spark within me... ;(;(;(

I can't wait for more bops! I hope I can be alive and healthy to see them grow! ;(

[31/3 12:46 a. m.] Robert 🦝(Mapache):

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[31/3 2:03 a. m.] Robert 🦝(Mapache):

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i was just thinking about this group the other day and assumed they had split cause i hadnt heard anything about them

i really like this song

External Content www.youtube.com

Taste!!! They made a comeback recently. You should check it out!

I'm in love with this!!! :'3

Goooo queens!!!

Whenever haters say nugu nugu? You will say Dom Dom ... I dominate in my NUGUDOM! *Lol, does it make sense? Cringe moment but idk... I choose my position so shut up :siptear: *

CRAXY (크랙시) "NUGUDOM" Performance Preview

They definitely will never stop! :'3

I'm so excited :pepe-excited:

I'm a fan since their debut 'Aria'

I even liked ther pre debut song ' My Universe' but I wish they would release a remaster version with better mixing

Aria is iconic and original! The outro in there is epic!

My universe is cute... I also wish they could release a remaster version of it!

The quality getting better! Omg! :sure-bee::ooo-bee:

OH MY GOSH!!!!

I give you a hug! At least they left those timeless bops! :shyr: