AESPA's Hold on tight(Tetris OST) and salty and sweet among my favorite releases of the year!!! Quality!

• Which one do you prefer? 11

1. Hold on tight (6) 55%
    2. Salty and sweet (5) 45%

I'm extremely happy about the existence of these girls. These 2 songs are high on my tier list of 2023.

I have been been recovering from anhedonia due withdrawal symptoms, but these girls have been able to wake up some spark within me... ;(;(;(

I can't wait for more bops! I hope I can be alive and healthy to see them grow! ;(

[31/3 12:46 a. m.] Robert 🦝(Mapache):

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[31/3 2:03 a. m.] Robert 🦝(Mapache):

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• RobVel

Changed the title of the thread from “AESPA's Hold me tight(Tetris OST) and salty and sweet among my favorite releases of the year!!! Quality!” to “AESPA's Hold on tight(Tetris OST) and salty and sweet among my favorite releases of the year!!! Quality!”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!