Idol Creation Thread Game Round 1

• Basics:

Post by post we will create 6 idol artists. Each artist has 8 details such as name, debut song name, etc. Each post will add 1 detail, until we have made 6 artists.

How To Play/Order:

In quick summary, the post order is:

Post 1: artist number, name, type, name's meaning (optional)

Post 2: # members, member names, facts/anecdotes

Post 3: debut song name, sound, subject, concept (optional)

Post 4: lyrics

Post 5: point dance, killing part

Post 6: debut styling & aesthetics

Post 7: debut M/V

Post 8: statement of promotion, agency name

(Restart)

Detailed instructions for all the steps:

Each post/prompt is meant to be done quickly in a couple minutes. In terms of content, it can be serious or funny, just staying within the forum rules.

Voting:

You might wonder, why do we have to stop at 6 artists, why doesn't the game go on infinitely.

Because this is only Round 1 of Idol Creation Game. Once we have made 6 artists, I'll make a poll in Lounge where people can vote for who should make their debut. You will get to vote for 2 out of 6 artists, and the top 4 artists in the poll will get to move on to round 2, which will be a similar type of game as this one, just with different details that make sense for after debut such as fandom name, official colors, controversy.

This is the plan for future rounds if Round 1 gets finished:

Round 1 - proposing Round 2 - debut Round 3 - comeback Round 4 - SMA
    4 out of 6 move on 2 out of 4 move on 1 out of 2 move on 1 will get the ROTY award

Conclusion:

If you have questions you can go on my wall. You are encouraged to post as much as possible without double posting, I will also be doing this to finish the game faster. Finally, watch the thread in settings.

• Go to Best Answer
  • I will start this game

This is artist #1

Artist Name: Indent

Artist Type: Co-ed group

Name meaning: They will make a mark on K-pop that will last for years to come.

Whoever makes the post #2 will get best answer

• Help1

Selected a post as the best answer.
    • Best Answer

bahaha I tried

* kinda made it in the format of the kprofile website.. *

# of artists: 5

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• Help1

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • [Artists]

Well I was expecting like: Bob: has a cat. W: Likes traveling. I don't even know where you got the numbers for their height and weight. But I guess I should have expected a lot of response from anyone who manages to get through the instructions post in the first place

Changmin 😂

Debut Song: The title is "Baby? Nah". Produced by the Gen Z members of Indent, it shows a slightly cynical twist from the typical idealistic love songs, and talks about how "more than wanting a deep relationship with you, I want to be successful and popular by myself". The instrumental is based on some minimalistic low-pitched tubas, and a lot of cool sound effects like the quintessential "Ey!" echo.

Concept: It will have some trendy things like sunglasses, social media, or fashionable clothes/products like the iPhone 13 or that moon print brand.

• Ok double posting since lack of activity

Lyrics to "Baby? Nah":

What's Up!

I make an Indent

Yeah

(Ey!)

[Rap]

Baby What Is Baby

Lia Is Not Justin Bieber

I am living in my own world

An Instagram of only me

But why do we need to understand each other

Even if we hold hands and snuggle like Koalas (like Koalas)

In the end you and I will wake up and check our phones,

We have a separate mind and goals, don't get too greedy

[Rap 2]

Things that we loved together, were not the things we both wanted

We are too close that my skin is crawling, it's getting kinda awkward

I can't focus on the sunset, I am looking away distracted

Rather than your hug I would prefer to see another "Like"

Not a moving word but a hundred hands all waving cash

Why am I pandering to you when I can pander to my fans

I am going up high today like Coca-Cola

There's zero interest in your sincere face today, like nan molla

[Chorus]

Baby? Na-a-a-ah

I am flying up above the world (zoom)

On the earth where they gather in groups, tiny like ants

I will be the in the sky toniight, I Be Superhuman

(Distorted crunchy voice: Shout out NCT) Baby? Na-aa-aah

Cause your adorable, innocent gaze is getting boring

We pulled and pushed each other inside a Healing Flow

Now I own the stage, more thrilling than the Bad Romance

[Post-Chorus]

Get the bread, get the bread, get the bread

Next Post: Point dance & killing part

• lmao yeah i mayyyy have went overboard but it was fun~ :pepe-hehe:

i just went to random idol pages and found the most common weights/heights between them and mixed personalities from my favs... pretty sure chanmin stemmed for my love for blue hair yoongi.. either him or tae-ri are my biases

srry, wasn't ghosting the thread, just like you might of noticed i kinda overthink.. i was only on the first verse then went blank.. ;judgingpepe:

but wow u did a thousand times better job than I could've...

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• can u eLaBORate a little on the next part.. i think i got it but not completely sure :pepe-flirt:

For the next part I just mean it like, if the artists were interviewed and they were asked "What's the point choreography for the song?" and "What's the killing part in this song we should look out for?" then describe what their answers would be (describe the point dance and describe the killing part/highlight of the song. In your descriptions, you can include dance moves, lyrics)

And it doesn't have to be very detailed, just whatever you can think of in a few minutes is ok

And btw if anyone else wants to add on feel free

• allrighty a year later and I'm back I'll try my best lol

Point choreo: Right fist punches up (music) slam it down to opposite sidewhile also bringing left hand up at the same *kinda like the woah bahaha* [BABY!] but right hand is in a fist but the left hand shakes pointer finger [NAH-AH-AH-AH] Hit chest with right hand [IM] point both hands to sides *right to right side, left to left side* and pretend your a airplane lol im trying to figure out how to explain it but i think u get what im saying** [IM FLYING] point up with right hand[ABOVE ] stay pointing up but draw a diagonal line to the left [THE] then make a fist while pulling hand back to right side of body [WORLD] **random member zooms past lol*

step right foot to right [ON] and left foot to left [THE] so legs are apart and make the wakanda sign with fists [ EARTH] scoop right arm to right [WHERE] scoop left arm left[THEY] **kinda like elsa raising her ice castle lollll* slam both hands together in front of body [GATHER] feet together[IN] salute with right hand while also tilting head left all in the same movement [GROUPS] arms out to sides and grab member's next to them's wrist[TINY] grab member next to them's shoulder[LIKE]crouch down [ANTS] jump up attack on titan salute [I] look down [WILL] wakanda pose (cross arms in front of chest) [BE] throw hands down [IN] point up [THE] look up[SKIES] turn point into fist, turn it to face body, then bring it down [TONIGHT] left fist down and look left [I] right fist down and look right[BE] repeat the right fist down left fist down then punch up [SUPAHUMANNN]

**all of this is a pretty fast dance**

BAM POINT CHOREO/KILLING POINT :exit-pepe:

Have fun reading all that ;judgingpepe:

`

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!