ways to help save the planet so we'll (humanity as a whole) be alive past 2100 DO NOT IGNORE THIS OR YOUR FAVES GET LICE /s

• i repeat, are the corporations and government not run by people?

Yes and? You're not making a clever gotcha point

Being run by people doesn't mean they serve the purpose or share same interests as the rest of us.

Nestle is run by people but they like taking water sources and selling it off. Russia is run by people and they're invading and killing another country.

• I hate mowing my lawn, but I'm proud that I mow/landscape my own lawn unlike most of my neighbors who outsource. The problem is you don't have a choice. Don't mow your lawn, it will look like *ss, and I have a strict home owner's association that will fine me if it doesn't look decent! Seriously, my fence was leaning slightly and I received a warning so I bought a new one. Insane.

One of the things I've been working on is water consumption. I used to always leave the water running while brushing my teeth and shaving but I'm doing better.

"Don't mow your lawn, it will look like *ss, and I have a strict home owner's association that will fine me if it doesn't look decent! " au contraire, supershort grass lawns are horrible looking and quite ableist. and not good for the local bees and butterflies. maybe just add a lot of flowerbeds and clovers or something so it looks good unmowed?

are you offended? click here

00ea2e2d6f5a62a61b17745c1f14381c.png

• Yes and? You're not making a clever gotcha point

Being run by people doesn't mean they serve the purpose or share same interests as the rest of us.

Nestle is run by people but they like taking water sources and selling it off. Russia is run by people and they're invading and killing another country.

well then we do something like petition nestle. or we do what the french did

• if mowing takes so long, just mention that?

i meant aren't they RUN by people. but no i don't usually deal with people

https://globalwarmingisreal.co…mpact-on-the-environment/

sorry for being autistic unhelpful

Dude what the hell has autism got to do with anything? I didn't imply anything about you.

I just said companies should bear a lot responsibility instead of passing it off in us. That's all. If you think the responsibility should be the same simply because people run those companies than that's your opinion and I highly disagree.

• Dude what the hell has autism got to do with anything? I didn't imply anything about you.

I just said companies should bear a lot responsibility instead of passing it off in us. That's all. If you think the responsibility should be the same simply because people run those companies than that's your opinion and I highly disagree.

i meant that the people behind the corporations should be held responsible for their actions, in proportion to their sins.

and about the autism, i am autistic and was self-dragging myself. i forget that not everyone has a weird sense of sarcasm like me, sorry

• Such a pleasure to see this post here.

About personal cars: now it is even inconvinient because of traffic lights. For me. it is much faster and cheaper to reach my destination by subway.

• it's no mow may! i'm trying to reuse all my trading supplies because people are too sensitive and want very specific packaging, might as well give it back to them. i'm also too cheap to buy washi tape. i have brought a reuseable water bottle to school every day since 1st grade, (I fainted and it freaked my teacher out)

you should do no mow june as well pls

• About Us
    I'm Mimi, I'm 23, and living in Santa Monica, CA. I created Free the Ocean to give everyone a chance to have a free and fast impact on a serious issue: plastic…
    www.freetheocean.com

• Thank you very much for these tips! I think that many people should pay attention to this thread and do at least something for nature. Humanity is slowly killing our oceans, beaches, and the earth because it throws plastic bottles or something else everywhere, but you can't do that. Common plastic decomposes for about 100 years! In addition to what you are writing, I suggest that if you need plastic, visit https://yifupacking.com/water-soluble-plastic-packaging/. The company produces a special plastic that immediately begins to decompose when in contact with water. If everyone used this plastic, garbage wouldn't be a problem worldwide.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!