Posts by TheEndDoors

Thank you very much for these tips! I think that many people should pay attention to this thread and do at least something for nature. Humanity is slowly killing our oceans, beaches, and the earth because it throws plastic bottles or something else everywhere, but you can't do that. Common plastic decomposes for about 100 years! In addition to what you are writing, I suggest that if you need plastic, visit https://yifupacking.com/water-soluble-plastic-packaging/. The company produces a special plastic that immediately begins to decompose when in contact with water. If everyone used this plastic, garbage wouldn't be a problem worldwide.

Well, congratulations to you. You have finally got your driver's license. For example, I still can't get it, but I'm already 21. I want to drive my car, especially since I've bought it myself and my driving skill level is very high. I don't know why I can't get a driver's license! So, I've always driven with a fake driver's license. One day they found out about it. When I decided to stay in a hotel, I was asked for at least some kind of document, and the only thing I had was my fake driver's license. And when the management checked my documents through a fake id checker, they found out it was all fake. It's good that I managed to negotiate with the police...