Posts by clownyy

I hate mosquitoes! I don't care if they bite me or not. An itchy pimple is so much better than a disgusting squeak in your ear in the middle of the night! How do they get into the apartment?? At night I use a special spray, I spray in the corners and it helps. But they are still hiding somewhere! For me, mosquitoes are one of the most significant disadvantages of summer. It's hard to sleep in the summer because of the heat, and there are those nasty insects flying around!

This whole convo is so cute, BTS will always be goofy relatable boys

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They are sooo nice~ I was a little confused by the thread title :sweat:

Yes, but it is important to understand what do you mean by live without it. We have a lot of useful things here - maps and books, for example. We can use paper ones, but why, if we can just take the phone and not to waste wood? The other thing is a music. We can take our old MP3-players but we still can use our phone. So the right question is can we live without wasting time in the phone. I prefer to spend my time doing some sports like cycling with it or to cook something. And, of course, how can I live without my phone? I can see Hyuna only there!

Such a pleasure to see this post here.

About personal cars: now it is even inconvinient because of traffic lights. For me. it is much faster and cheaper to reach my destination by subway.

I LIKE eating rice with every kind of meat! I have chosen my rice cooker from here and now my rice became better than ever ;-) ! Today I had Bibimbap - this is rice with the cucumber, spinach, garlic, red pepper flakes, beef, eggs, gochujang, olive oil and soy souse (according to the recipe, all this products are important for Bibimbap). But I am not sure that the recipe is right because there are so many variations of Bibimbap and I do not know the right one ?( . It was my first trying ^^^^^^ Want to cook other dishes from Korean cuisine. And also i had some great meat from this grill, it was amazing!

This post made me feel in a nostalgic way! I had my first attempt in sewing when I was 10 years old - my mom teached me how to fix the holes and how to sew a buttons. Actually, it wasn't bad! Then. 4 years later, I was hyptotized by my grandma's work with the sewing machine - I remember that is was Singer's, I guess this one or not - it doesn't matter. So I had a chance to sew an apron ^^ OMG how hard it was! I had 4 or 5 attempts and the result was awful! But I decided to make friends with this evil Singer sewing machine, so the next project was an easy sleepwear. My grandmom is a person of total patience, so that sleepwear was good! And then I stopped using it because I had more important things as I thought :S:S:S Now I think that I should get back to sewing to make some cosplay Hyuna clothes... Hope I can do it 8)

Agree. But anyway, idols are perfect whatever they do :love:

I guess that rich people can let themselves doing more things then usual man. So they stop value marriage too. Another reason (which I saw here and I agree) is that they bored with they everyday life. When they work, they feel strong, important people, and they need to feel it at home too. So they look for the special person ¬‿¬