RE : After today, I know that lesserafim will win roty

• What the deal with this broadcast thing?

Also seems like le sserafim collected it by going to kbs shows..

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OP

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• music bank always have controversy over who won in the past due to the broadcast and physical score. I guess this make it even a bigger deal because they were going against LYW and that they won completely with broadcast score which make the situation even worst. Both knetz and cnetz are really angry with the result.

There is also people claiming that LYW shouldn't have 0 broadcast score.

Anyway, this win was a mass. One of those matchup that you wish to lose more than win.

• music bank always have controversy over who won in the past due to the broadcast and physical score. I guess this make it even a bigger deal because they were going against LYW and that they won completely with broadcast score which make the situation even worst. Both knetz and cnetz are really angry with the result.

There is also people claiming that LYW shouldn't have 0 broadcast score.

Anyway, this win was a mass. One of those matchup that you wish to lose more than win.

What is the broadcast score? How many times an act appears on kbs shows? I think Le Sserafim did have more appearances. This seems arbitrary. I doubt will hybe bribed for a music show win.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• What is the broadcast score? How many times an act appears on kbs shows? I think Le Sserafim did have more appearances. This seems arbitrary. I doubt will hybe bribed for a music show win.

Broadcast score is how much the song played on kbs channel, radio and music bank.

If we look at the criteria, I don't think there is any wrong with the score as lesserafim does promote a lot under kbs.

However, the problem is that LYW is really big in Korea(IU and BTS level) and that he won in both physical and digital by a lot.

This is more serious than the other because lesserafim won completely on broadcast alone without digital and physical advantages. However, just like other music bank controversy knetz is more angry toward Music Bank than the girls, but cnetz basically attacking lsf's members and hybe for bribing, and call them thief.

• I actually feel bad for Lesserafim. They're a victim of KBS and Hybe. This is one public opinion war they ain't winning.

First off, LYW has a good reputation with the KR gp. He saved someone's life during an accident -- living up to his name (Hero). In contrast, LSF is hit with school bullying allegations.

2nd, he is from a relatively small agency. LSF is from Hybe, a big corpo with money.

3rd, to the KR gp, LSF is a rookie whereas LYW is treated like Korea's surrogate son.

The public will more likely side with him just from this.

Contrary to what people think, I don't think Hybe bribed KBS to let LSF win. They just made one faux pas PR with this.

KBS prolly want to penalize LYW for rejecting their show lovecalls. I mean its impossible for him to get 0 when his album sales actually hit the headlines. I'm pretty sure he got calls from them to promote on their channel since has has been known to pull ratings. He just didn't take them, (maybe?). KBS prolly wanted to show to him that they can fck him over but didn't expect the public backlash to be this big. Unfortunately for LSF, they've been caught in the crossfire.

Anyways, his fandom ain't even attacking the girls. They're petitioning KBS to release how they calculate the broadcast points. So LSF's fans should stop dragging the man to the mud. He didn't even say anything against them. His fans didn't attack them. They should stop with the malicious attacks on him.

• KBS prolly wanted to show to him that they can fck him over but didn't expect the public backlash to be this big. Unfortunately for LSF, they've been caught in the crossfire.

I mean it's a music show win. Lyw not losing sleep over that 💀

The idea of broadcast show can in itself be sketchy

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

• So much hate for a rookie!! Reminded me too much of BTS at times. Every single thing was blown out of proportion it’s unbelievable. And people are really taking advantage of this to inject their hatred. Oh well, let’s see how Le sserafim fares in a year’s time. Gonna be interesting for sure

The discourse I want to hear is about how PR works but okay.. . its about Hybe artist

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!