Teens caught in viral bullying video claim they were giving 'birthday punches'

• Teens caught in viral bullying video claim they were giving 'birthday punches'

2022051316061396343_1652425573_0017074728.jpg

Article: Teens who slapped and giggled over it, when caught group bullying "We were giving birthday punches"

Source: E-Daily via Nate

1. [+4,211, -15] And this is why we need to get rid of the Juvenile Law. Kids these days just can't be reformed. Can you imagine if the child being hit in that video was your own kid? Your own dongsaeng, your own family? Do you really think you'll be able to say "it's just teens being teens"??

2. [+3,436, -15] Aigoo, such pathetic souls. They think they'll be young forever but don't realize just how cruel the real world can be. They better brace themselves because they're worth less than trash~~~

3. [+3,232, -15] They will never be able to be fixed

4. [+199, -1] I hope the victim keeps this video saved and spreads it to everyone on the day of her bully's wedding

5. [+160, -1] If my own daughter ever suffered anything like this, forget the law, I'm killing all of them

6. [+130, -3] As a parent.. I just.. I could never let this go. This isn't even my own child and yet the rage I feel... sigh...

7. [+124, -0] This is why the Juvenile Law must be gotten rid of. This is not an action that any regular child can commit. Can you imagine how the parents of the victim must feel watching this? I'm not even related to the victim and I'm already so pissed. Let's please release identities of criminals.

8. [+101, -1] This really pisses me off. These criminals need to have their identities plastered all over the internet so that they can never find a new job or get married again.

9. [+56, -0] Death sentence. They are future murderers in the making.

10. [+48, -0] I'm actually so scared that my own child might become victim to something liket his in the future. If this were to ever happen, I'd take all legal avenues as well as hire thugs to get revenge through violent means. I'll keep their identities on file so that any time they transfer colleges or get a new job, I'll plaster papers detailing their crime everywhere. When they get married, I'll go find their wedding and pass out papers of this crime. Defamation? Sure, I'll pay up. The price is nothing compared to the trauma my child would have suffered.

-

PS22051300478%20(1).gif

PS22051300479%20(1).gif

• Those don't look like birthday punches to me 198746-ezgif-5-404d3b63ed-gif

and these comments..

5. [+160, -1] If my own daughter ever suffered anything like this, forget the law, I'm killing all of them

9. [+56, -0] Death sentence. They are future murderers in the making.

..they may be bullies but they definitely don't deserve to die for this

• I feel like crying. The fact they had no remorse or sympathy at all.

They must be possessed. They can't be human? I can't see humans by looking at these kids. I only see monsters.

I can't imagine how heartbroken this child's parent feels. And helpless because the law won't do anything to protect their child but will thoroughly protect the ones that tormented them.

If you let them get away with this much, they won't know the limit. Their victim could be beaten to death even accidentally, and by then it's too late. The life is lost.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I can't image being so evil at that age, like my mind was on anime or passing some fuck ass English test

Like I can't understand how kids just hit others kids and then feel nothing about it

• bruh i would smack the fuck out of these bullies if i saw them. i know don't fight fire with fire but what the fuck is this bullshit. yall really think you did something? damn. people like this deserve to suffer until the victim feels the closure they need.

• Those don't look like birthday punches to me 198746-ezgif-5-404d3b63ed-gif

and these comments..

..they may be bullies but they definitely don't deserve to die for this

idk

I feel like if someone treats my child like that, I will see red, like really red

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• and this is why victims cant move on even after decades

Their abuser never acknowledges their wrong doings and only say sorry when they get caught which means horseshit

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!