BTS snapped when they sang this song lyric

• "You gave me the best of me so YOU'll give YOU the best of YOU"

In other words, If you're capable of supporting and loving me to this extent then you're capable of doing the same for yourself

POWERFUL

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It also reminds me of RM's speech at the final wings tour concert I think it was

when he mentioned the letters from fans saying that they dont feel like they are moving forward

that bangtan and them started at the same place but the boys are reaching their dreams faster

The fact that he said they did not know they would even get this far and ended with "even we made it"

in other words if they're capable of reaching their goals then you are too so dont give up

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• magic shop is such a good song, the only reason I haven't added it to my ult playlist is because there's 75 songs already ;(

• I love Magic Shop so much..
    even until now Magic shop still hold the best place in my heart

On days where I hate myself for being me
    On days where I want to disappear forever
    Let's make a door, it's in your heart
    Open the door and this place will await, Magic Shop

You gave me the best of me
    So you'll give you the best of you

You found me,

you knew me
    You gave me the best of me
    So you'll give you the best of you
    You'll find it, the galaxy inside you

:pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle:

I remember I sob like a baby at 4 AM listening to this song with lyrics

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!