I love when BTS changes the lyrics of their songs on stage to show their growth

• Official Post

For their fifth anniversary as group

They sang "5th grade" as opposed to 2nd grade which was a song about their second year of kpop

A few of the lyric modifications were :

In the blink of an eye, we become second grade ---> In the blink of an eye, we become fifth grade.

Second grade in pop music industry ---> Fifth grade in pop music industry

Received Rookie award too ---> Received Billboard

But in front of our eyes fifth and sixth year seniors ---> But in front of our eyes, Drake and Pharrell seniors

Our teacher, Mr. Public, until last year did not burden us with expectations.

That we’re just first year rookies, that it’s alright

---> Our teacher, Mr. Public, starting this year is totally burdening us with expectations.

That they’re proud that we’re on Billboard, that we’re on the news.

Prejudice, slander, double standards, swearing, and indifference -----> Prejudice, slander, double standards, swearing. Here, have some attention!

Is there an exam here too? If I get #1, am I a successful singer? ---> Is there still an exam? Is only #1 a successful singer?

translation credits go to muish...

For their 8th year they sang MOVIN ON

A song about them moving out of their first dorm

and changed a few of the lyrics

Modifications were :

Ayo SUGA, do you remember when we first got here 3 years ago? ---> Ayo SUGA, do you remember when we first got here 8 years ago?

Nonhyeon-dong, 3rd floor, thank you --- > 8 years, thank you

3 years felt so long and so short ---> 8 years felt so long and so short

translation credits

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!