I will be tuning for Street Man Fighter cus I have someone to cheer

• One of the contestant is from my country (Mongol). His real name is Chinguun and he is 24. Currently leaves in Korea for studying and working. Stage name Yamakasi. I always get excited when people from my country participates in foreign competition shows cus there's not much opportunities in my nugu country and not enough market for entertainment, I should promote them. ;-) If u're interested this is his intro choreo. I don't really expect much cus it's mnet, he is foreigner and there are so many veteran dancers but I just hope he gets more opportunities in the field.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Note: I have seen him before on one episode of local dating show and then also read one interview of him. He seemed to be really hardworking guy. Living alone since middle grade and working really hard to pay his university tuition. So yeah just me promoting :pepefrog:

• Mongolian guy with Japanese stage name in Korean tv show

what could be better than this?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Im cheering for Kasper mostly bc of his positive relationship with SHINee

also Advice and Bad Love choreos slap hard

but I will watch this guy now too

External Content www.youtube.com

• Mongolian guy with Japanese stage name in Korean tv show

what could be better than this?

I know there's a lot of sumo wrestlers in Japan who are mongolian I'm not sure if they change their names or anything

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!