[PC][enter-talk] Which male idol would survive appearing on Street Man Fighter and do you want your bias to join and would they stand a chance?

• source: [enter-talk] I FEEL LIKE MALE IDOLS FANS ARE EYEING FOR STREET MAN FIGHTER

[enter-talk] I FEEL LIKE MALE IDOLS FANS ARE EYEING FOR STREET MAN FIGHTER
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

Right now, there must be a lot of male idols planning to appear on Street Man Fighter... No one has been confirmed as a cast yet, but they're in the middle of casting people. I'm scared that my bias would get ridiculed, so I rather him not appear at all.. That's why I'm getting f*cking worried right now. I already picture people talking about my bias being on Street Man Fighter and I'm preparing my heart for it

post response:
    [+267][-10]
    original post: here

1. [+291, -2]
    Wow you really think they would go...? Even for people who are already good dancers like Chaeyeon, they went for nothing. I don't think any idol can compare with dancers

2. [+127, -3]
    Personally, I feel like any idol would only get sworn at if they appear and they'll only get hurtㅠㅠ There are lots of people who are experienced in the street style, of course idols who have to practice in singing and dancing won't be able to compare... Their mental will be shattered during battles

3. [+125, -18]
    If Lee Taeyong appears, it would be legendary

4. [+75, -13]
    Shotaro in his former dancer years appeared, he should be fine

5. [+72, -0]
    Huh really? I thought everyone would be avoiding it;; Male dancers are more into technique than female dancers, so if you had an idol come out, they'll definitely get more hated than Lee Chaeyeon

6. [+61, -2]
    I feel like Oneus' Hwang Woong-ssi could do it..

7. [+59, -0]
    Lee Chaeyeon didn't go because she personally wanted to go. She even said that she refused several times. I bet it'll be the same for male idols where they'll be forced to go no?

8. [+46, -8]
    What about Noh Taehyun..? He was so good at krumping during Produce, I still remember it

9. [+42, -5]
    It'll be interesting to see Shotaro appear

10. [+34, -10]
    I hope Shotaro appears.. I'm seriously curious about him

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• being good choreo dancer, or even beign good at one specific part like wacking etc. doesn't mean someone would do great during battles

we've already seen it in Swoofa that you need to be hella versatile and creative

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• being good choreo dancer, or even beign good at one specific part like wacking etc. doesn't mean someone would do great during battles

we've already seen it in Swoofa that you need to be hella versatile and creative

Swoofa sounds so cute

mKl7Ghm.png

• No Kai does choreo all sorts but not free styling. His background is traditional ballet and he fully believes he can’t perform if it’s not perfection Kek.

Yixing would kill this tho. This is his forte.

• No Kai does choreo all sorts but not free styling. His background is traditional ballet and he fully believes he can’t perform if it’s not perfection Kek.

Yixing would kill this tho. This is his forte.

No, I do know, but I'd still like to see him on it because I think he could overcome that and I want to see him try haha.

Yixing would kill it for sure!!!!!!!!! I've seen him freestyle before and he really got what it takes.

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!