What Do you Think Of NCT Dream's Arcade?

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is a bside from NCT Dream's latest album, judging from this forum alone i think it is a fan favorite but i wanted to hear eveyone's opinions on it

hua-cheng.gif

Edited once, last by chounim ().

• When the album dropped i had put it at no.3 on my b-side ranking of Glimo behind Saturday Drip and Fire Alarm but it has been growing on me a lot lately, catching up to the two other b-sides I thought were superior.

Ν Ξ Ο Ϲ Ι Τ Υ

div-st-bt-600.png

• On first listen I liked it a lot, and then after a few more listens I put it second to last on my ranking, but as time went on it became one of my favorites again and I don't think it will change this time :pepe-hehe:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• On first listen I liked it a lot, and then after a few more listens I put it second to last on my ranking, but as time went on it became one of my favorites again and I don't think it will change this time :pepe-hehe:

i am curious about your song ranking

• i am curious about your song ranking

Honestly I like most of the songs so It's not easy to rank, but my two least favorites are Never goodbye (which I find a little boring) and Fire Alarm (I can't listen to it pepe-ooh )

I guess my favorite song is It's yours :pepe-onions:

Legend Lee Know

• Honestly I like most of the songs so It's not easy to rank, but my two least favorites are Never goodbye (which I find a little boring) and Fire Alarm (I can't listen to it pepe-ooh )

I guess my favorite song is It's yours :pepe-onions:

wow our tastes couldn't be any more different.

It's Yours is one of my least favorite songs, alongside Drive and Replay. and Fire Alarm is one of my favorites, albeit not as dear to me as Glitch Mode, Saturday Drip, Arcade, Better Than Gold and Teddy Bear. I don't mind Never Goodbye at all, i think it is rather neat.

it is really interesting how we have almost opposite tastes but we still both like the album lol

• wow our tastes couldn't be any more different.

It's Yours is one of my least favorite songs, alongside Drive and Replay. and Fire Alarm is one of my favorites, albeit not as dear to me as Glitch Mode, Saturday Drip, Arcade, Better Than Gold and Teddy Bear. I don't mind Never Goodbye at all, i think it is rather neat.

it is really interesting how we have almost opposite tastes but we still both like the album lol

Glitch Mode, Saturday Drip, Arcade, Better Than Gold and Teddy Bear are also some of my favorite, but yes it's funny how our least favorite song is so different :pepe-hehe:

Legend Lee Know

• It surpassed Fire Alarm to be my second favorite on the album (I have a soft spot for Saturday Drip :pleading: ) and I think it's definitely up there in terms of best overall Dream b sides.

• It surpassed Fire Alarm to be my second favorite on the album (I have a soft spot for Saturday Drip :pleading: ) and I think it's definitely up there in terms of best overall Dream b sides.

i think i saw you in a different thread say that Glimo surpassed Hot Sauce as an album.

explain yourself :pepe-notes:

• I loved it from the start and I’m just as in love with it as before (when some other songs have hit that wear out point..)

It has both a retro and modern R&B feel and does a great job of highlighting the various tones and colors of the Dream vocal line.

This is the kind of song that to me is Neo-Dream. It’s not too far removed from their original style, but more grown up and still very different from 127 or WayV.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I love it and it fits the theme of the album so well, the thing they did with their voices on the chorus sounds really good and the song overall is just amazing. I do think it's my fav b-side from the album, but I really really like Fire Alarm and Teddy Bear as well. The album overall is pretty good and I agree with the thought that it's better than the Hot Sauce album :pepepizza:

• I love it and it fits the theme of the album so well, the thing they did with their voices on the chorus sounds really good and the song overall is just amazing. I do think it's my fav b-side from the album, but I really really like Fire Alarm and Teddy Bear as well. The album overall is pretty good and I agree with the thought that it's better than the Hot Sauce album :pepepizza:

that's a very good point and i agree with it whole heartedly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!