RE : HOT TAKE: There is no top girl group in kpop

• Well there is someone at the top always.

Blackpink don't need comeback because their catalog was pulling numbers that groups can't even pull after billion releases a year. Youtube, spotify was dominated by bp. In sk too they did collected huge gaon points with no comeback.

this point BLACKPINK as a girl group is not that relevant

Do you really believe this yourself?

OP

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

e1529f760ae65babe0169164fa89ce9724f7a8da.gifv 90094dc8040347facc226a9472ad1b443f2c17bd.gifv

• Whatever I don’t care if I get attacked,

Apparently you do, since you're anon, but I think it's because you're being shady rather than sincere. Even if you think BP isn't the top girl group, to then go, "there is no top girl group" you're saying that BP is literally the standard and if they can't meet whatever imaginary standard you've set up, there's no point in even considering the others, lol.

Otherwise, your point would be "BP isn't the top girl group, because Y group is."

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Well there is someone at the top always.

Blackpink don't need comeback because their catalog was pulling numbers that groups can't even pull after billion releases a year. Youtube, spotify was dominated by bp. In sk too they did collected huge gaon points with no comeback.

Do you really believe this yourself?

OP

just a question, out of curiosity mainly to be honest.

Why?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!