Ive main vocalists vs lessrafim main vocalists

• liz is really clean vocalist(she is always stable in live performances)she look nervous in love dive encore cause she get less line

In royal, she did 3 highnote

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I know yunjin is powerful vocalists but in fearless she did lower notes vocal

Chaewon is stable vocalist but i didnt think she can did well high note in live

Yujin is great vocalist ,she didn't stable in live performances.

All the users should know starship vocalists re better than many vocalists in kpop (sistar hyolyn, yeonjung wjsn )

Edit : leeseo and wonyoung did c#5 high note in live

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i didn't think others vocalists Leerafirm can done that

Rei is main vocal but stable one with liz

Gaeul is leader rapper but stable

• le sserafims two main vocalists (yunjin and chaewon) >>>>>>>> ive imo

Im sure pretty liz is better than chaewon in stability

[리무진서비스] EP06. 아이브 리즈 | IVE LIZ | ELEVEN, Beautiful, 벚꽃 엔딩, Bye bye my blue,깊은 밤을 날아서
    #리즈 #이무진 #리무진서비스00:00 ELEVEN (무진 ver.)04:05 Beautiful (리즈 ver.)11:02 Bye bye my blue (리즈 ver.)15:32 깊은 밤을 날아서 (리즈x무진 ver.)최상의 라이브로 최고의 만족을 드립니다, <리무진 서비스>Twi...
    youtu.be

• Anyway chaewon’s clear and angelic voice is legit one of the prettiest i’ve ever heard in kpop :pepe-sad: As expected of god :pepe-pray:

External Content youtube.com

• le sserafims two main vocalists (yunjin and chaewon) >>>>>>>> ive imo

Yunjin is the best of them all, no question. But it’s said that Chaewon doesn’t support at all, whilst Liz has shallow support, so what you’re saying is not really accurate

• Im sure pretty liz is better than chaewon in stability

https://youtu.be/OlCx3qTqG7Y

if that's the case then good for her

chaewon has the prettiest voice ever thats stable af too so she clearly wins for me

External Content twitter.com

• Le Sserafim definitely.

Ive's vocalists are not very impressive and they don't have an interesting tone either. I don't think anyone even stands out as the main vocal in Ive. Their main isn't much better than the other girls.

Le Sserafim has Yunjin, who has a pretty voice and is very skilled vocally. Chaewon is also better than Ive's main vocal.

Fearless wasn't a vocally demanding song so I hope Le Sserafim can show off their vocals next comeback.

• Chaewon & Yujin are pretty similar level

Yunjin is much better than Liz

so Le Sserafim win

Starship normally have really strong vocalists but for IVE I think they went more with girls who fit the group style/vibe wise, cause they don't have a standout vocal unlike previous groups.

both groups sound nice. Le Sserafim have more vocalists with a deeper tone than IVE who have more vocalists with high-pitched voices, that's another difference.

• vivaliberta can you share some live singing pls ? (from both group) :pepefrog:

• i notice 4gen have main vocalists with high pitch tone

I didnt think liz is high picth vocalist

Actually ive can changed their vocals tone

• External Content youtu.be

• i notice 4gen have main vocalists with high pitch tone

I didnt think liz is high picth vocalist

Actually ive can changed their vocals tone

you can't really change the tone of your voice. They're just singing lower pitched songs, but you can still hear that most of them have high voices. Yujin is the only one with a huskier timbre.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!