LE SSERAFIM Sakura fancam

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Her skills have improved a lot now. She's really amazing and I'm rooting for her with my whole heart.

theqoo

-This proves that you can be anything you want if you work hard for it

-She had improved a lot when she debuted with IZONE. I'm really amazed with her performance here...

-It's hard to be a great dancer if you start learning when you're older. This shows how hard she has worked. It's amazing.

-To be honest, she's not a great dancer. But if you compare it to the past, she really has improved a lot. It seems like she really put in a lot of effort.

-Whoa... Is this the Sakura that I know? She's really amazing. She has improved a lotㅠㅠㅠ She's a great dancer now...

-She's really amazing. It's inspiring...

-I seriously thought Sakura's dancing skills would never improve, but she proves I'm wrongㅠㅠㅠ This is what ambition looks like...

-She's really good that it shocked me...

-She keeps on improving and improvingㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I've been watching her through the years and this really amazes me... She did it..

-She did not just improve but she also became a great dancer...

-Her effort is amazing... It's unbelievable that someone can improve this much. Sakura, congratulations on your debut!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Her expression is really killing it! She conveys the confident concept of the song while still managing to look like she's happy to perform and be there, plus her dancing doesn't stick out from the other members like it did at first in iz*one... overall the improvement is real

• she's really improved a lot

very impressive, so many idols stop trying after a while but she's in year 10 and just trying harder and harder

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!