I kinda believe Mina (AOA) about Jimin bullying her

• Everyone said that Mina planned everything and I am like 😑, did she plan the death of Jimin dad, did she also planned Jimin calling her a dog or saying everything was fiction bc if we all remember Mina was baking pasive until Jimin did those things. Also former member and new members of AOA liked Mina post.. Why would someone like a post of someone that was bashing their friend and they probably never met becuase when they joined Mina was in the group.

Another point is member leaving AOA when they were succesfull for the no reason. AOA became popular a round 2015 and in that moment the members started to leave the group and they didnt leave to do a project, they literally left to do nothing.

• I feel like there was some truth to her claims. Even that leaked audio of the meeting did line up with what she initially said.

But clearly she liked the attention to much, was mentally unstable and used it to make it even bigger than it was. Plus it looks like she was a pain in the ass even before then, so it becomes a question of bullying or scolding

• Everyone said that Mina planned everything and I am like 😑, did she plan the death of Jimin dad, did she also planned Jimin calling her a dog or saying everything was fiction bc if we all remember Mina was baking pasive until Jimin did those things. Also former member and new members of AOA liked Mina post.. Why would someone like a post of someone that was bashing their friend and they probably never met becuase when they joined Mina was in the group.

Another point is member leaving AOA when they were succesfull for the no reason. AOA became popular a round 2015 and in that moment the members started to leave the group and they didnt leave to do a project, they literally left to do nothing.

1) Mina's father passed away

2) No one left when AOA was at their peak. Choa left when the group started losing relevancy after scandal and with debut of newer groups like Twice

3) Mina left after bingle bangle which is arguably past their peak as well

• This incident is actually one of the reasons why I don't take "bullying" scandals from Korea seriously anymore. Because there are situations like this where it's not a black-and-white issue about someone bullying someone else. To me, it definitely feels like Mina having psychological issues which caused friction and tension between her and Jimin (and probably other members as well). It seems more of an internal dispute instead of bullying, yet Knetz were quick to witch hunt Jimin as a bully and ruin her career over something that's honestly not worth canceling anybody over. The whole thing is just stupid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!