LE SSERAFIM "Fearless" : DIGITAL TRACKING THREAD (#86 on MELON)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wrong acc

• It did similar to Eleven. Considering that the IVE members were more popular in Korea than Lesserafim, they did well.

debuted #120 on melon daily, not bad

debuted #120 on melon daily, not bad

I'm actually encouraged with those Melon and Vibe Daily Chart numbers, those are the hardest charts along with Flo. I was worried that they wouldnt even be anywhere near top 100. Hopefully, more GP start tuning in and falling victim to Ssamkura's magic, the way the charts are now, it doesnt take that many ULs to make big jumps from 122 to say 60 at least.

• I'm actually encouraged with those Melon and Vibe Daily Chart numbers, those are the hardest charts along with Flo. I was worried that they wouldnt even be anywhere near top 100. Hopefully, more GP start tuning in and falling victim to Ssamkura's magic, the way the charts are now, it doesnt take that many ULs to make big jumps from 122 to say 60 at least.

They're too bust streaming Lim Young Woong though

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

e1529f760ae65babe0169164fa89ce9724f7a8da.gifv 90094dc8040347facc226a9472ad1b443f2c17bd.gifv

wow they did well with no ads I assume

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “LE SSERAFIM "Fearless" : DIGITAL TRACKING THREAD” to “LE SSERAFIM "Fearless" : DIGITAL TRACKING THREAD (#86 on MELON)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!