My problem with "bullying scandals"...

• I'm against the "cancel culture". I just despise it, but I'm also against the "my faves are angels culture too" as you really defend some attitudes that you wouldn't if it happened with you or someone you know and love.

It's precisely because I don't take my faves for angels and saints that I don't hold them to an impossible standard of virtue. That's precisely for this reason that I can't accept that they lose their jobs over daily life stuff that everyone could have done at some point.

• It's precisely because I don't take my faves for angels and saints that I don't hold them to an impossible standard of virtue. That's precisely for this reason that I can't accept that they lose their jobs over daily life stuff that everyone could have done at some point.

And why you can't accept? Bc you love them blindly. Our love to our faves are blind. Look at me, I already fought here bc of the pinks so ??? Kkk it's ok to admit it, but let's not play the rational person when in situations like these you will look for your faves side first.

• bul·ly1

/ˈbo͝olē/

verb

gerund or present participle: bullying

seek to harm, intimidate, or coerce (someone perceived as vulnerable).

What about this one:

School bullying

School bullying, like bullying outside the school context, refers to one or more perpetrators who have greater physical or social power than their victim and act aggressively toward their victim by verbal or physical means. This behavior is not a one-off episode; it must be repetitive and habitual to be considered bullying.

source: wikipedia

keywords: not an one-off episode; must be repetitive and habitual to be considered bullying.

Therefore, if the repetitive and habitual characteristic is not or cannot be demonstrated, it's not school bullying. One off instances are not school bullying. And it's been my whole point since day one.

• And why you can't accept? Bc you love them blindly. Our love to our faves are blind. Look at me, I already fought here bc of the pinks so ??? Kkk it's ok to admit it, but let's not play the rational person when in situations like these you will look for your faves side first.

No I can't accept it because I think it's unfair. Because I think it's unjust. I wouldn't want it to happen a relative, I wouldn't it to happen to a friend, I wouldn't it happen to a close coworker, and ultimately I wouldn't want it to happen to me. Therefore I don't want it to happen to an artist I like.

• No I can't accept it because I think it's unfair. Because I think it's unjust. I wouldn't want it to happen a relative, I wouldn't it to happen to a friend, I wouldn't it happen to a close coworker, and ultimately I wouldn't want it to happen to me.

Unfair to your idol or unfair to the allegedly victim? Bc all of the fights here are happening bc of rumours, but both sides have their truths so as I said you are gonna lean to your bias side bc of your love.

And I'm talking about people's reaction, not the scandal itself as we don't have enough information to make conclusions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!